JANET ANNOUNCES NEW DOCUMENTARY!!!

http://thatgrapejuice.tv/2012/06/janet-jackson-announces-documentary-film-truth

Queen of Pop Janet Jackson may be taking her time with her musical comeback, yet that hasn’t stopped her from re-diving into the world of film.

Instead of acting, though, the 46 year old year old’s latest project sees her executive producing a new documentary filmed christened ‘Truth’.

Set to begin production this Summer, the docu-film will chronicle the the lives of trans and non gendered people around the world and their epic struggle for equality.

Jackson, who is a long-term ally of the LGBT community, and past recipient of GLAAD Media Vanguard Award, is excited to lead this project and will be extensively involved in the production, as well as conducting some of the on-camera interviews.

“All people are very important to me. I’ve been fortunate to make friends and learn about very different lives.  ‘Truth‘ is our small chance to ask that you try and understand someone who lives their life in a way that is a little bit different from yours, even though all of our hearts are the same.  We want to stop the hate and find understanding.”

Speaking on Jackson’s involvement with the project, its director says director Robert Jason said:

“Janet Jackson will take us on a visually innovative, cerebral journey through the turbulent lives of transgendered people of all ages around the world and their epic struggle for equality. This film will highlight landmark mainstream stories and provide a glimpse at others that will change the gender landscape of the world forever. Just as it is hard to believe that there ever was a time when different components of society were required to use separate drinking fountains, it is as incredible that one’s gender expression remains just such a target for discrimination.”

‘Truth’ serves as Janet’s second executive producing title following ‘Janet Jackson: The Rhythm Nation Compilation’.  Her current production slate also includes an untitled project for Lionsgate.

I won't be watching this but gooooo JANET

We didn't know the name... And no news on it

I'm sure it already had a name...Living with a T or something :unsure:? Or am I imagining things :lmao:. It's great it's still being talked about though - I was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen.

Her current production slate also includes an untitled project for Lionsgate.

Wait, so this isn't even the Lionsgate production?...wow she is busy, now yall see why you havent gotten new music so stop your bitching and complaining

• Upvote 1

Her current production slate also includes an untitled project for Lionsgate.

Wait, so this isn't even the Lionsgate production?...wow she is busy, now yall see why you havent gotten new music so stop your bitching and complaining

that means there is another production under LionGate :)

meaning two movies.. one is TRUTH.. the other is untitled (haven't been created yet)