Halle Berry to fork over $240k per year to Gabriel Aubry

Kim

Berry to pay $20k/month to ex

Actress Halle Berry has been ordered to pay ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry $20,000 a month in child support.

The former couple has been embroiled in a messy court fight over four-year-old daughter Nahla since its split in 2010, and in March, the model filed legal papers seeking at least $15,000 a month from Berry to rent a home and keep their little girl in the comfortable surroundings she has become accustomed to.

And on Monday a family law judge granted Aubry's request and ordered the Monster's Ball star to pay the 35 year old $240,000 a year, according to TMZ.com.

However, the pair is still locked in a bitter battle over Berry's request to move Nahla to her fiance Olivier Martinez's native France amid fears for her daughter's safety after multiple run-ins with an alleged stalker and the paparazzi.

----

DAYUM.

Get monay bitch. :mellow:

what's nuts about her?

Have you never read any of her interviews after her relationships end? She's always the victim. Even with this guy, when they broke up and he was still following her around the world she was fine, then as soon as she found out he had been on dates with Kim K or whoever it was apparently he was abusive to their daughter, called her a 'N' etc.

Have you never read any of her interviews after her relationships end? She's always the victim. Even with this guy, when they broke up and he was still following her around the world she was fine, then as soon as she found out he had been on dates with Kim K or whoever it was apparently he was abusive to their daughter, called her a 'N' etc.

i dont follow her like that...but he did call her the N word didnt he? :unsure:

i dont follow her like that...but he did call her the N word didnt he? :unsure:

I dont know, it's just interesting that it came to light only after he displeased her by dating someone and filing for custody so she couldn't take his daughter away.

normally if the mother is alive and capable its more likely the chile will be sent to live with the mother especially if it's a girl

^^this unless something is off about the mother, and Hallie has had some bad relationships don't know what her issue is but I can't talk cause I'm bat shit crazy too :filenails:

Okay did a little digging and got the tea, Aubry petitioned the court for joint custody in Dec. 2010, they dated for 5 year, but separated according to papers filed on the grounds they spent little time together. So it makes sense he does get some funds to be a daddy I guess. So assuming they mutually agreed on joint custody, Aubry getting some pay outs is not out of the question.

I agree with this, but I think too, women want things they're not ready for, she wanted children apparently of her own, she is about Janet's age which would mean her chances of a successful pregnancy were diminishing quickly as she is in her 40's. So she finds hot guy for beautiful kids and it doesn't work out, I aint mad tho she tried.

what's nuts about her?

well let's see she attempted/thought of suicide, she has had questionable tastes in men since Erik Benet and probably before that, and she has a career that is in the shitter, I don't see her in any movies that are big anymore.

• Upvote 1

I dont know, it's just interesting that it came to light only after he displeased her by dating someone and filing for custody so she couldn't take his daughter away.

and all for what so she can take the daugheter to France with her new finance? gurl boom have a seat Hallie :coffee:

Halle has some issues. I've never seen someone have relationships that end as badly as hers do. I'm not saying you have to be best friends with your ex, but not all of your relationships have to end in such an ugly fashion.

Halle has some issues. I've never seen someone have relationships that end as badly as hers do. I'm not saying you have to be best friends with your ex, but not all of your relationships have to end in such an ugly fashion.

yeap. And i think that this is all Daddy issues.

She needs therapy