Keyshia Cole?

bu.

I want another Heaven Sent -_-

I enjoyed Keyshia for like one month with that one song. She's bland to me.

She's an even more ratchet version of MJB. Her catalog isn't that impressive just good for some bops here and there.

I never really enjoyed a whole KC album tbh

I liked Calling All Hearts

I Aint Thru was shit though. My favourites were Long Way Down, Take Me Away, Confused In Love, Thank You and Better Me. There's 6 for ya :)

Long Way Down is my favorite track from Calling All Hearts...

I also love Love LOVE this song here...

This is ok but that aint it! I remember thinking this song was so hot at the time and being suprised it was her. Damn it may not even have had a video :unsure: but it was def around 2009.

LOVE? Heaven Sent? Fallin Out? Work it Out?

:lol:. I dont know what it could be then. Can you remember anything else about it?

Nope, other than i heard it in 2009 on a radio tv channel in Atlanta. I actually dont think it showed a vid, it was just a song. Maybe i should just check whatever album she had at that time but thanks for trying ;)

Nope, other than i heard it in 2009 on a radio tv channel in Atlanta. I actually dont think it showed a vid, it was just a song. Maybe i should just check whatever album she had at that time but thanks for trying ;)

And it was a slow jam? Well A Different Me was out at that time and the slow jams other than the ones listed were Brand New, Thought You Should Know. It's gonna bug me all night :lol:. You're wecolme.

And it was a slow jam? Well A Different Me was out at that time and the slow jams other than the ones listed were Brand New, Thought You Should Know. It's gonna bug me all night :lol:. You're wecolme.

YES!!!! Bless you and Janhova in the greater heavens *passes out*

Brand New it is! Thanks :cheers:

keyshia-eonl-cover.jpg

:sigh: .......................blonde does nothing for her but make her look like the common stripper rat........jet black hair was her BEST move, it brought out her best features. Red can be nice on her too (or that red/blonde mix she came out with) but bleached blonde Keyshia....is a nono

:sigh: .......................blonde does nothing for her but make her look like the common stripper rat........jet black hair was her BEST move, it brought out her best features. Red can be nice on her too (or that red/blonde mix she came out with) but bleached blonde Keyshia....is a nono

Thats what i said. I think red suits her best.

Thats what i said. I think red suits her best.

She look like her stripper name be Chevette`. LOFL For me the red can look either way (depending on her make up), like to me theres times with red she looks really soft and or sexy and feminine, and then theres times with red she look like her name Buckwheata LOFL The Love Video she looked like both lol, that red wig she was wearing in the street with that messy ass makeup......Buckwheata no.....no lol But thats the only time in that video.