Keyshia Cole?

bu.

Where is she? What the hell is she up to? It's like she disappeared from the face of earth!

I'm mad she deleted her Twitter <_<! She was following me too! Calling All Hearts wasn't that great an album but it had some gems on there. I'm hoping she brings it with the next album!

She got a reality show coming up? I didn't know that... Is it a continuation of her old BET reality show, The Way It Is? :unsure:

I think it's something to do with Family...Booby and her child. I'm really not sure

Keyshia Cole shoots music video for new single ‘Enough of No Love’ (feat. Lil Wayne)…

Someone tell Brandy and Ciara that this is how you do it. You don't build up this huge hype wagon..throw out your single and then vanish etc. You have everything prepared beforehand like Keyshia has. I love that she's come out of the blue and already shooting a video when no one even knew she was readying a single so soon...and now we know, I'm excited! That's a clever move imo.

I'm not that bothered about Lil Wayne because most of his ft's these days tend to be pretty hot anyway.

Keyshia Cole shoots music video for new single ‘Enough of No Love’ (feat. Lil Wayne)…

Someone tell Brandy and Ciara that this is how you do it. You don't build up this huge hype wagon..throw out your single and then vanish etc. You have everything prepared beforehand like Keyshia has. I love that she's come out of the blue and already shooting a video when no one even knew she was readying a single so soon...and now we know, I'm excited! That's a clever move imo.

I'm not that bothered about Lil Wayne because most of his ft's these days tend to be pretty hot anyway.

:thumbup: A to the MEN on that note. THATS how its done now and should be, the video should follow the song like 2 weeks after the official release date (if not ON the release date) NOBODY tryin to wait a month or 2 for a fuckin video to a song they're almost over anymore. Like you said, they gotta come with everything prepared before we even get a leak, the video, photo shoots, etc. all that big shit should be laid out with dates ready to drop before the 1st single official release date.

:thumbup: A to the MEN on that note. THATS how its done now and should be, the video should follow the song like 2 weeks after the official release date (if not ON the release date) NOBODY tryin to wait a month or 2 for a fuckin video to a song they're almost over anymore. Like you said, they gotta come with everything prepared before we even get a leak, the video, photo shoots, etc. all that big shit should be laid out with dates ready to drop before the 1st single official release date.

Exactly! I don't understand why these people don't learn - I see Keyshia has and I hope it works for her...she's only really had one blip so Calling All Hearts flopping wasn't so bad for her...but Ciara and Brandy are on their last legs imo.

Ive never paid any mind to this girl. But there was one time a heard a song of hers in ATL in 2009. It was a hot slow jam but i have no idea what is it was called <_<

Trust? You Complete Me? I Remember?

I bet you can't name one song from her last album

I bet you can't name one song from her last album

I liked Calling All Hearts

I Aint Thru was shit though. My favourites were Long Way Down, Take Me Away, Confused In Love, Thank You and Better Me. There's 6 for ya :)