DO YOU THINK "THE RIGHT STUFF" Vanessa Williams

Shawn1814

I love that song and video, and think it would've fit great on Control.

.............and I do have to agree..........The comfort Zone is just godly lol. But I love The Right Stuff and He's Got The Look

Jody Watley's Lookin For A New Love and Karyn White's Secret Rendezvous would've been GREAT Janet tracks too......and a number of Paula tracks

You don't like the Right Stuff?? :o

Hell no. If it's Vanessa, but not on Comfort Zone, I don't use.

I wasn't here for the mock-Control/PP sound, Nasty-biting choreo or the faux-Cherrelle look. & her trying to give jazz hands & knee lifts was the icing. If u gone copy greatness at leaast do it right & have better moves.

Like I said I LUUUUUV me some 'Nessa Williams, but the Wrong Stuff-era, nu-uh.

You are just now discovering this? :rolleyes: All of the gals were trying to cash in on Janets success back in the late 80's/early 90's.

Who the fuck are you?

And of course I didn't' just discover this.. I just didn't think it was discussed on here.. :filenails:

:lol:

You must have sigs turned off. Which would also explain why you haven't updated yours since 1994. :coffee:

They are turned off because I get on at work and I can't have half naked men on my work computer.. lol

And I still have no clue who that is.. :unsure:

Funny,I always thought in that video Vanessa was tryna come for Janet with the black leather jacket and the dancing. :lol: Like, she wanted to recreate a Janet video from the Control era. :lol: I've always liked the video and song tho.

I cant see it fitting well with Control or RN to be honest,well not lyrically anyway.The song itself is kinda weak becuz of it. but the beat is cool.