If you could be a celeb who would you be?

Bailey

I said you have a chance but odds are you won't get famous. Fact. And I'm not here for this sensitive bullshit and I'm done discussing it. Good luck with your career.

I have a comment there, but it would get me suspended and require me to quote Nicki Minaj :whistle:

I said you have a chance but odds are you won't get famous. Fact. And I'm not here for this sensitive bullshit and I'm done discussing it. Good luck with your career.

Actually the odds are looking in my favor right about now, but again, you cant see that because you dont even know me like that, hell even the people that do dont know what I know and what I got coming. Hey, no ones asking you to be sensitive, I'm just saying dont tell people what they will and wont do, on a forum and in life, I wrote what came from the heart dude, if you think it's sensitive, OK lol, still meant every word. And thanks for that, and good luck to you and yours :cheers:

Actually the odds are looking in my favor right about now, but again, you cant see that because you dont even know me like that, hell even the people that do dont know what I know and what I got coming. Hey, no ones asking you to be sensitive, I'm just saying dont tell people what they will and wont do, on a forum and in life, I wrote what came from the heart dude, if you think it's sensitive, OK lol, still meant every word. And thanks for that, and good luck to you and yours :cheers:

:coffee: slayed

You can't keep up with me on your best day, even when you have a point. Now you're talking complete bullshit because you have obviously lost the discussion. How sad and embarrassing for you.

The only thing sad in this thread is you :coffee: I'm not trying to win anything. Don't hate on my answer because I won't play your self-hate game

people beat odds all the time, people don't need others stating the obvious to them :mellow: , then again im sure the people that did make it had people just like you telling them they had odds against them, which in turn only made them persevere and be more persistent in their goal at hand, so ur actually an asset in a twisted way, still instead of being negative you should think about what it is that you wanna do and go for it

• Upvote 2

people beat odds all the time, people don't need others stating the obvious to them :mellow: , then again im sure the people that did make it had people just like you telling them they had odds against them, which in turn only made them persevere and be more persistent in their goal at hand, so ur actually an asset in a twisted way, still instead of being negative you should think about what it is that you wanna do and go for it

you gone get mad plus points for dat post :filenails: I can't get shit and I created this muthafucka, oh well at least I beat my dick off that was nice :shifty:

The people that did make it weren't getting upset because of a joke someone made on a forum. People that made it were not so easily moved and didn't give detractors the time of day. The people that made it are one in a million. The people that made it aren't you. Mad? Lol ^_^

My comment was not intended to insult anyone, it was humorous. Then people took it to heart and if you want to villainize me I'll play the villain (better than you can play famous).

The people that did make it weren't getting upset because of a joke someone made on a forum. People that made it were not so easily moved and didn't give detractors the time of day. The people that made it are one in a million. The people that made it aren't you. Mad? Lol ^_^

My comment was not intended to insult anyone, it was humorous. Then people took it to heart and if you want to villainize me I'll play the villain (better than you can play famous).

well if ur saying its humorous then i take back what i say, regardless of how people take it i really hope u wouldnt go around doing that im just saying, and im def not mad i was just replying to what i read thats all

So you know what every single person that got famous went through now? And you didnt present whatt you said as a joke, if it was you could've said that the 1st time I or anyone replied, when people take a joke seriously you squash it. Oh and actually Charlie Murphy said anyone who'd tell Eddie he wouldnt make it, Eddie would go down all the reason why he could and would, and he did. Ray Romano didnt get famous till he was in his mid-late 30's, and lived with his mom until he was 28, and didnt even want to go for the industry until he was 25. Not everybody has the same story. Um.....whats to be mad at? the people I look up to and compare myself to didnt get to the positions they did in a few months, and I'm just getting started going for this, why be mad at someone elses accomplishments.

Again you assume what we can do and cant. And I bet I can play a slayer better than you can play a villain.... :coffee:

well if ur saying its humorous then i take back what i say, regardless of how people take it i really hope u wouldnt go around doing that im just saying, and im def not mad i was just replying to what i read thats all

It was, and my tone should have been pretty obvious. I mean I believe it, but like you said, no reason to be negative for the sake of it. Then people started ackin up

So you know what every single person that got famous went through now? And you didnt present whatt you said as a joke, if it was you could've said that the 1st time I or anyone replied, when people take a joke seriously you squash it. Oh and actually Charlie Murphy said anyone who'd tell Eddie he wouldnt make it, Eddie would go down all the reason why he could and would, and he did. Ray Romano didnt get famous till he was in his mid-late 30's, and lived with his mom until he was 28, and didnt even want to go for the industry until he was 25. Not everybody has the same story. Um.....whats to be mad at? the people I look up to and compare myself to didnt get to the positions they did in a few months, and I'm just getting started going for this, why be mad at someone elses accomplishments.

Again you assume what we can do and cant. And I bet I can play a slayer better than you can play a villain.... :coffee:

So it may take the better part of your life to realize you're a failure? :(

So it may take the better part of your life to realize you're a failure? :(

LOFL, um that makes no sense, if your putting in your time and going places, and getting more and more recognized, hows that a failure? A failure wont even attempt to go for what their talent is out of fear of failing or others saying they cant. And your definition of a failure would apply to me if I were in my late 20's or 30s and was where I am with going for it, but for my age, Im doing better than average, and I'm not even in the classes yet, no failure in my future at all.

Oh so you're the type who thinks trying is winning... That the journey is more important than the destination? Almost doesn't count toots. You can't almost be famous, you can't almost be a celebrity. And I'm pretty sure that's what you're fighting me so hard about. Losing faith already? You seemed so gun-ho before -_-

Oh so you're the type who thinks trying is winning... That the journey is more important than the destination? Almost doesn't count toots. You can't almost be famous, you can't almost be a celebrity. And I'm pretty sure that's what you're fighting me so hard about. Losing faith already? You seemed so gun-ho before -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: WHAT?!?! I'm going to take it you just in general dont know much about this industry, theres tons of people who almost make it, theres tons of people who are "almost" celebrities, LOFL, Paris Hilton was a almost celebrity for years before the sex tape, same with Kim Kardashian. And yea I am that type, going for what you want and putting your all in it and being ready for after is winning, sorry, hell theres so many celebs who've said the same thing. I already told you why I'm "fighting" you because I wont be told what I will and wont do by someone on a fourum who dont even know me like that. However you do seem pretty rattled with this whole thing....not so good for a villain I must say, maybe you're just not qualified to tell anyone what they'll do, especially when it comes to this because you dont seem to know alot about what it took alot of people to get where they are.

Looks like you are being told though. I'm sorry who's rattled? I said the odds are against you and that you had a chance. You seem to think u have it in the bag with a little time and effort and thats both naive and stupid. Like I said, good luck to you, but you probably won't make it. And that's real. How many people do you think are in the exact same position you are right now? And how many of those people will become famous? Right. I guess you can fall back on a sex tape though?

Looks like you are being told though. I'm sorry who's rattled? I said the odds are against you and that you had a chance. You seem to think u have it in the bag with a little time and effort and thats both naive and stupid. Like I said, good luck to you, but you probably won't make it. And that's real. How many people do you think are in the exact same position you are right now? And how many of those people will become famous? Right. I guess you can fall back on a sex tape though?

LOFL, yea I am, and it's not looking good on your part since you dont know me, it's not smart to assume what I will and wont do. LOL What the hell do you know about my effort? Theres a few people on here that do and they know it's not little. Not making it in this industry is a possibility that I dont acknowlege or accept, unless I change my mind about what I want to do which is unlikely. Actually..........theres NOT that many people in my position, theres alot, but not a ton, and I have something alot of the people who came from nowhere like I do and want what I want dont have, reliable connections and networking with known working actors, wrtiers, and producers who are actually helping me out...and without me even asking in some of their cases lol. :thumbup:

I wouldn't want to be any celebrity..but I would like to know what they be thinking sometimes..especially actors and musicians..

I like that take on it.....that's a good question :thumbup: "So Tom tell the truth now, Katie is taking the baby and bouncing on you, how much this shit gone cost you? just off the top of your head give me a number?" :filenails: "OHHHHHHH so like after Mission Impossible 7 you might break even?" Got it :whistle: