If you could be a celeb who would you be?

Bailey

I'd rather become a celebrity myself than be one of the ones out now.

Twin speaks for me again

But in general I dont think I have 1 answer to that, like I'd be a mix between Robert Downey Jr. (Minus the tons of former drug problems), Eddie Murphy (I mean even tho its considered a joke, he did have a recording career, and I like that he writes and produces and acts in what he likes not the critics or public), Johnny Depp, Phil Hartman (Minus the crazy bitch wife who killed him in his sleep), and have a side music careeer where I'd be like Janet. Basically a tripple threat but also nobody's perfectly who I'd want to be, so I gotta do me (Phil Hartman & Eddie Murphy's both the closest

why wish to be other people when you can just be yourself :umm:

Find your True You Roc and you will see

Don't be basic. It's a hypothetical question. You're not going to get famous so why not pick a celebrity and keep it interesting.

Twin speaks for me again

But in general I dont think I have 1 answer to that, like I'd be a mix between Robert Downey Jr. (Minus the tons of former drug problems), Eddie Murphy (I mean even tho its considered a joke, he did have a recording career, and I like that he writes and produces and acts in what he likes not the critics or public), Johnny Depp, Phil Hartman (Minus the crazy bitch wife who killed him in his sleep), and have a side music careeer where I'd be like Janet. Basically a tripple threat but also nobody's perfectly who I'd want to be, so I gotta do me (Phil Hartman & Eddie Murphy's both the closest

Robert and Johnny :wub:

I said I would not want to be Madonna, I think it's well documented she is a difficult person to be around, and I know what it's like to want to make everything perfect, I also know everything cannot be perfect and that explains a lot of her career as of late :filenails:

• Upvote 1