If you could be a celeb who would you be?

Bailey

Don't be basic. It's a hypothetical question. You're not going to get famous so why not pick a celebrity and keep it interesting.

But what makes you the judge of what anyone heres gonna do or be away from this forum? I just hate that stuff, "normal people that I talk to cant get famous", no thats not accceptable tody and not everyones case.

And it's nothing personal or mean or negative towards you, I just dont like anyone telling me what I wont do that dont know me in person...

But what makes you the judge of what anyone heres gonna do or be away from this forum? I just hate that stuff, "normal people that I talk to cant get famous", no thats not accceptable tody and not everyones case.

Jarriff 1 Rocco 0 <--like his asshole :whistle:

I'd be me. I'm talented and ready for my close up. Just want to finish my studies first. ;)

I already had my 1st close up lol :wink: But hey theres no rule of only such and such amount of people here can be lol. Only a small amount of us is going to go for it lol, but who's to say we all arent capable of going for it if we all wanted it bad enough.

• Upvote 1

And it's nothing personal or mean or negative towards you, I just dont like anyone telling me what I wont do that dont know me in person...

What's your claim to fame then?

Oh snap!

Oh I love you Roc but Jarryl is about to snatch you with what I know his claim to fame is!!!

If he has a legitimate talent and is working toward getting famous, then my comment, clearly, doesn't apply to him :coffee: (although chances are he still won't get famous all that considered)

It's more for people like game who aren't really very good at anything and think they're interesting enough to become famous :sigh:^_^

It's more for people like game who aren't really very good at anything and think they're interesting enough to become famous :sigh:^_^

cute time back tracking on what you mean because Jarry was about to snatch you up...

i don't think i applied that:

For one: I don't want to be famous... that's for the birds

For 2: You don't know me so you truly don't know what I'm good at... like Jarry said "What makes you the judge of what anyone heres gonna do or be away from this forum?"

you can't...:umm:

however coming from the person who would rather be Madonna than themselves... your theory applies to yourself boo :coffee:

Lol at you taking it to heart. The question was to pick an existing celebrity you would be, like pick an animal, a Greek god, an album, etc. so my comment was saying cut the cute witty shit and just answer it, bc ur not actually going to become famous and ur not answering the question.

If you notice, jarrylf actually did still answer, which displays a certain confidence in himself that he can engage in this chat without delusions of grandeur. And he could if he's doing something legitimate, and I know of a few other members who are talented and trying to make it happen. But even then they probably still won't, the odds are they won't. And where does that leave u? Right. So stop being such a little butthurt bitch :sigh:

• Upvote 1

Lol at you taking it to heart. The question was to pick an existing celebrity you would be, like pick an animal, a Greek god, an album, etc. so my comment was saying cut the cute witty shit and just answer it, bc ur not actually going to become famous and ur not answering the question.

If you notice, jarrylf actually did still answer, which displays a certain confidence in himself that he can engage in this chat without delusions of grandeur. And he could if he's doing something legitimate, and I know of a few other members who are talented and trying to make it happen. But even then they probably still won't, the odds are they won't. And where does that leave u? Right. So stop being such a little butthurt bitch :sigh:

when you talk like that it turns me on....an intelligent Italian stud so hot :blush:

there's a difference between picking an "animal" or a fictional character... and picking another human being... idk how one can pick an "album"... i guess it's the one that fits his or her life the most...

i realize it's just "for fun" but it really judges who you are as a person if you want to fantasize about being someone else... the thought of being someone besides yourself is sad enough.

Yeah he answered... but he didn't stick to his agreement with Reyna, which is by far the best answer in this thread..

why are you trying to compare apples with mangos? Idk where that leaves me if I'm not even playing the game :blink: I'm a bystander in this lil scenario you have going on

PS one doesn't have to possess "talent" to be famous... i.e. Madonna :coffee:

there's a difference between picking an "animal" or a fictional character... and picking another human being... idk how one can pick an "album"... i guess it's the one that fits his or her life the most...

i realize it's just "for fun" but it really judges who you are as a person if you want to fantasize about being someone else... the thought of being someone besides yourself is sad enough.

Yeah he answered... but he didn't stick to his agreement with Reyna, which is by far the best answer in this thread..

why are you trying to compare apples with mangos? Idk where that leaves me if I'm not even playing the game :blink: I'm a bystander in this lil scenario you have going on

PS one doesn't have to possess "talent" to be famous... i.e. Madonna :coffee:

Celebrities are symbols just like all of the things I mentioned. Do I know Madonna personally? No, I said Madonna based on her role in the media, her achievements, her music, her lasting impression on pop culture. All of that has to do with her public persona as a celebrity. Therefore me mentioning her, or anyone else for that matter, doesn't mean I would trade who I am as a human being to be Madonna as a human being, because I don't know her personally and that's not the question at hand.

Celebrities are symbols just like all of the things I mentioned. Do I know Madonna personally? No, I said Madonna based on her role in the media, her achievements, her music, her lasting impression on pop culture. All of that has to do with her public persona as a celebrity. Therefore me mentioning her, or anyone else for that matter, doesn't mean I would trade who I am as a human being to be Madonna as a human being, because I don't know her personally and that's not the question at hand.

the fact that you called them "symbols" indicates a non-reality, a fantasy... the "role they play in pop culture"... mere fantasy

Celebrities are people: fact.

Fact: you fantasize about being someone else who happens to be famous....

basically, you are escaping from the pity of your own life wishing to be someone else... which means you are an unhappy person... not to say "happiness" is a reality... but sadness is... and I am not sad enough to wish i were someone else :coffee:

so you can keep you're lil game of "who would you rather be, yourself or a celebrity"

I'm starting at The Groundlings, in the fall, the same place Will Ferrell, and majority of the performers and writers from SNL & Mad TV among other major shows and movies come from, and I'm getting in there based on talent and networking. I'm a improv actor, writer, and producer, something I've done since High School, and when doing it told I was really talented and I should go for it, so I'm already friends with people from Mad TV thanks to Facebook, and being at the theater and just making them laugh (I keep this quiet, because I hate the idea of coming off as cocky,or arrogant, but I'm just that confident and secure to share it when asked or needed like now). I'm going for something here OK, and if I dont make it to the A-B list Celeb status I think I can do, it wont be the end of my world. This is what I do best, it's what I'm good at, and it's gonna take me places, it already is so far.

And why do I think what you said apply's to me, because you said

None of you are actually going to become celebrities

I'm here...and I'm going for it. And like I said in general, even if we were like good friends and knew each other very well, you just dont tell me what I will or wont be, unless your'e Miss Cleo, dont tell me my future, because even if we knew each other REALLLY good, you dont know all of what I'm looking at, capable of and going for.

I understand you just want people to play the game, and it's a fun game, and like you see when I 1st answered yes I can play it, and have given it some thought, but in the end I think I can and will be the Celebrity I want to be, I see that for me, and I dont need a single fucker in here or in my life to see it for or with me either, and I got a whole plan that runs deeper than just acting. Again, you just dont tell people what they will or wont do, especially when you dont know them physically, I used to be ok with that, but not anymore I stand up to that now. And who's to say you cant go for it either (If you wanted to anyway), you and I, and everyone here has the right to go with whatever we want most in life, and dont let anyone tell YOU different, and dont you tell anyone they cant.

• Upvote 1