ALL U CAN EAT BUFFETS - What items have you stolen?

EphraimAdamz

yall so fake. like yall never stole food from a buffet.

I do mostly chinese buffet anyways. Egg rolls, sweet sour chicken all goes into my book bag

i swear some people must never have had to go without :sigh:

:lol:

u seem like the classy type too, do you fuck with buffets much at all hun-tay? I can't say the last time I was even at a buffet, the best you can do is wait for them to put out a fresh pan of whatever and hope it aint bad. BUT most of the time if it's not made from the menu to order, I am not here for heat lamps, see it's shit like this that let's us get to know each other, if anyone here wanna know how I get down trust and believe I wouldn't take you to a buffet. :filenails:

non-American ones... like there was a Chinese buffet in my college town... it served Crab Legs and I smashed that shit... but i never took shit back to the dorm :blink:

Buffets are never my first choice in restaurants

• Upvote 1

non-American ones... like there was a Chinese buffet in my college town... it served Crab Legs and I smashed that shit... but i never took shit back to the dorm :blink:

Buffets are never my first choice in restaurants

you aight today happy 4th Gamisha :cheers:

how many times i go up for plates of food is another story :whistle:

it's all you can eat hell the purpose of a GOOD buffet is to get some over everything you want, so like when I was in Vegas, I knew I am used to eating a whole meal in one setting but since the cost of entry was 40 bucks, I said get a small plate of this, try the polenta, try the prime rib, try the salad bar, try the desserts, I wish I had pictures of the buffet...let me see.

it's all you can eat hell the purpose of a GOOD buffet is to get some over everything you want, so like when I was in Vegas, I knew I am used to eating a whole meal in one setting but since the cost of entry was 40 bucks, I said get a small plate of this, try the polenta, try the prime rib, try the salad bar, try the desserts, I wish I had pictures of the buffet...let me see.

:thumbup:

i used to work in a buffet kitchen... if you wanna keep eating there don't ever go behind the scenes ^_^

I went to a chinese all you can eat buffet for my birthday one year - we all stuffed our faces and had dessert, and THEN they brought out the freakin cream cake I didn't know was coming... I had no room for that shit and they wouldn't let me take it because they said they had no take-out licence >_<:lmao:

Why stop at the food? :shifty: Hell, you might as well steal a few pieces of cutlery, a tablecloth, centerpiece, toilet paper from the bathroom...

You will not read me like that <_<. I've stolen some stuff like that from places over here. In some places they give a little 'flag' type thing on your table so a waiter knows that you haven't ordered yet. Whenever they forget to take it...I take it :filenails:. I wouldn't take it if they didn't keep changing them :(.

I once walked out with a Starbucks mug because I wanted one :coffee:. Then they changed them :rolleyes:.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...