ALL U CAN EAT BUFFETS - What items have you stolen?

EphraimAdamz

None, I usually don't do buffets, because I can't eat too much at one sitting. I order from the menu, so whatever I don't finish, I can ask for a to-go box.

you're on the right track, my thing about buffets being a foodie, is that buffets are usually lots of bad food, I can't, I won't. I can think of maybe one good buffet I have been to and that was at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, now you know they laid it out.

yall so fake. like yall never stole food from a buffet.

I do mostly chinese buffet anyways. Egg rolls, sweet sour chicken all goes into my book bag

i swear some people must never have had to go without :sigh:

It's a dayum buffet, it's all you can eat so if you taking shit with you maybe you not about that all you can eat life -_-

I will admit that tho I've done it before.....I do think "OMG THATS SO FUCKIN HOOD!!!" when I see someone doing it lol, it's like being fat and telling someone they need to loose weight lol.

@Roman, and you know, being a former fellow Michigander myself I know what you mean, trust I never took anything from the cheap quality places, any buffet less than $20 a dinner is questionable, and VERY rarely (outside of Vegas ofcourse) has good food worth takin for later, but....the high quality ones, well thee was a time (if you're into authentic Japanese food and Sushi, theres a Buffet on 14mile, by Oakland Mall called Fuji, and it has tons of the best tasting most authentic and top quality Japanese food you'll find in Michigan, like they had stuff there I hadnt had since I was in Japan, if you like that kind of food, and got the money, check it out)

I will admit that tho I've done it before.....I do think "OMG THATS SO FUCKIN HOOD!!!" when I see someone doing it lol, it's like being fat and telling someone they need to loose weight lol.

@Roman, and you know, being a former fellow Michigander myself I know what you mean, trust I never took anything from the cheap quality places, any buffet less than $20 a dinner is questionable, and VERY rarely (outside of Vegas ofcourse) has good food worth takin for later, but....the high quality ones, well thee was a time (if you're into authentic Japanese food and Sushi, theres a Buffet on 14mile, by Oakland Mall called Fuji, and it has tons of the best tasting most authentic and top quality Japanese food you'll find in Michigan, like they had stuff there I hadnt had since I was in Japan, if you like that kind of food, and got the money, check it out)

I'm glad you brought that up, there are some very swank Japanese buffets that do it right...you hear me? I said right...but Pondegrossa is not one of them.

• Upvote 1

:lmao:

u seem like the classy type too, do you fuck with buffets much at all hun-tay? I can't say the last time I was even at a buffet, the best you can do is wait for them to put out a fresh pan of whatever and hope it aint bad. BUT most of the time if it's not made from the menu to order, I am not here for heat lamps, see it's shit like this that let's us get to know each other, if anyone here wanna know how I get down trust and believe I wouldn't take you to a buffet. :filenails: