None of the other 6 have filler in my honest opinion :filenails:

1. Control

2. Janet Jackson

3. Dream Street

4. Damita Jo

5. 20 Y.O.

6. Discipline

The others don't have any, imo

your opinions are fine and dandy but please.. EVERY damn album usually has at least 1 filler...give me a fuckig break people.Masterpiece albums are not made all the time :rolleyes:

your opinions are fine and dandy but please.. EVERY damn album usually has at least 1 filler...give me a fuckig break people.Masterpiece albums are not made all the time :rolleyes:

For me, not in the case of Janet (which she honestly is the ONLY artist I feel that way about their discography), thats 100% my opinion right there, the other 6 albums theres not a single song that I'm not feeling. And yea everybody gonna have the janet. album wit the most, but it's hands down my fave album, NO filler exists on it with me.

I thought "Control" without a doubt would be considered to have the LEAST fillers. Its nothing but 9 damn songs on the album and she released 7 of them!!! :blink::lmao: (which were all single worthy). What other Janet album do you know that has less than two fillers? :lol: Well maybe RN but thats certainly it. :umm:

I thought "Control" without a doubt would be considered to have the LEAST fillers. Its nothing but 9 damn songs on the album and she released 7 of them!!! :blink::lmao: (which were all single worthy). What other Janet album do you know that has less than two fillers? :lol: Well maybe RN but thats certainly it. :umm:

C & RN have no fillers to me....then with the others down the list they get more and more fillery.