Opinions.

Twistedvelvet

Why do people put so much emphasise on opinion? I mean, I could have the opinion that Britney is a better singer than Whitney Houston. Doesn't mean I'm not a twat for saying it and completely wrong. Lol

But it seems we must 'respect' that opinion because we all have 'rights' now to act and say foolish things.

People have the right to an opinion, they have the right to express it, but not every fucking opinion is JUSTIFIED!!

Go figure (Paul and others)

Let's not pretend that you don't enter on threads just to troll sometimes ...

The problem is not you having an opinion, the problem is that you often bring Janet into everything and just want your OPINIONS to pass as FACTS. We don't do that shit around here.

Nobody here will have a problem with your opinion if

1 - You express it without bringing Janet into the argument

2 - Stop trolling

3 - Take a bow whenever i enter the building

• Upvote 2

psychos such as yourself get different treatment. I'm sure that you collect jars of piss and have a few dead cats tucked away into into the corners of your house. With "rhythm nation" on repeat on a fuzzy retro tv set while you stare at it glassy eyed and yell at children who pass by on the street. You probably have mrs velvet's dried up corpse tied up in your basement dressed in Janet's outfit from if with a long curly black wig. -_-

• Upvote 2

What you don't get is that everybody has the right to their opinion, and it does not have to reflect on you, and you keep trying to force your opinion on EVERYBODY else who likes something you don't like.

@Bu, that shit's not Cray, thats CRAY CRAY

Shit I'll NEVER forget when this guy tried to call ME out in a Janet thread saying that I NEVER say anything positive about Janet and I trash her like "all" Rihanna stans...........words cannot express, how funny yet crazy yet SAD that truly was, and then...he couldn't even back it up......thats a special kind of..."special"

What you don't get is that everybody has the right to their opinion, and it does not have to reflect on you, and you keep trying to force your opinion on EVERYBODY else who likes something you don't like.

@Bu, that shit's not Cray, thats CRAY CRAY

Shit I'll NEVER forget when this guy tried to call ME out in a Janet thread saying that I NEVER say anything positive about Janet and I trash her like "all" Rihanna stans...........words cannot express, how funny yet crazy yet SAD that truly was, and then...he couldn't even back it up......thats a special kind of..."special"

When I read that I was like "why is he so mad?" :lol:. Sell your bussy and get an overdraft and you can go VIP too lol. Ain't my fault folk broke. I put myself in a difficult position financially just so I could be graced with Janhovas presence truly up close and personal. Her sweat landed on me :tear: and I was absolved of all my sins and worries.

• Upvote 1

Maybe you should read your post and apply it to yourself.

You are the one that has a problem with other peoples opinions and view points.

As I said before - Janet is most peoples fave artist on here. Of course she isn't going to generate much discussion on here because she isn't doing anything much right now.

Not everyone is going to like everything she does. That's the beauty of being a Janet fan, she offers so much versatility that she divides opinion.

Your problem is that you can't stand it if someone compliments another artist that you personally don't like. You take it as a slight on Janet when she has nothing to do with it.

It's like me loving bananas but I also enjoy mango, but because you don't like mango you question whether I really love bananas.

• Upvote 2

As I said before - Janet is most peoples fave artist on here. Of course she isn't going to generate much discussion on here because she isn't doing anything much right now.

Not everyone is going to like everything she does. That's the beauty of being a Janet fan, she offers so much versatility that she divides opinion.

Your problem is that you can't stand it if someone compliments another artist that you personally don't like. You take it as a slight on Janet when she has nothing to do with it.

Reading the kids for filth Paul.

2jxxev.gif

When I read that I was like "why is he so mad?" :lol:. Sell your bussy and get an overdraft and you can go VIP too lol. Ain't my fault folk broke. I put myself in a difficult position financially just so I could be graced with Janhovas presence truly up close and personal. Her sweat landed on me :tear: and I was absolved of all my sins and worries.

:lmao:

I'm done with you, for good.

:lmao: