You guys celebrating Lent?

jarrylf

I've still not had Tangfastics and I think at this point I've kicked it :)

Bu - I'm STILL waiting for you to furnish me with details of this Oreo easter egg :P I've been looking but can't find it anywhere! :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Bu - I'm STILL waiting for you to furnish me with details of this Oreo easter egg :P I've been looking but can't find it anywhere! :lmao:

I can't find it myself :lmao:!!! I have a feeling it was Waterstones but I just can't find it anywhere.

I can't find it myself :lmao:!!! I have a feeling it was Waterstones but I just can't find it anywhere.

:lmao:

i found an image on Google but it was a standard Cadburys egg with some extra Oreo cookies. Kinda meh :sigh::lol:

I really want a Green & Blacks mint chocolate one but they cost £7!!

:lmao:

i found an image on Google but it was a standard Cadburys egg with some extra Oreo cookies. Kinda meh :sigh::lol:

I really want a Green & Blacks mint chocolate one but they cost £7!!

That's what it is :lmao:! It as in 'association with' Cadburys :lol:

*tuts* What a bloody let down :lmao: You might as well buy a Cadbury's Buttons egg and a packet of Oreos :lol:

:lmao:! I was given a Ferrero egg last week - and the egg was actually ferrero chocolate :o. Some fatties at home ate it <_<

:lmao:! I was given a Ferrero egg last week - and the egg was actually ferrero chocolate :o. Some fatties at home ate it <_<

:o Terrible!! You should have hidden it in your wardrobe, that's what I do with mine. I haven't got any eggs but my best mate gave me a chocolate Smarties chicken... we joke because the other year he gave me a chocolate cock (a rooster :lmao:)

• 2 weeks later...

So it's Easter Sunday tomorrow and the end of Lent - how did we all do? Be honest, if you effed up then own up, it's not the end of the world ;)

I didn't touch the Tangfastics but I did discover Rowntrees sweet and sour Randoms which I bought more than once - it's still not as bad as having endless bags of Tangfastics on hand like before and eating them on the daily :)

No problem Selz, Im just glad its alllllll over, its funny going as long as I did without all the stuff I did, I CAN SOOOO feel the difference when I eat crap compared to when I eat fresh stuff, and thats awesome. I can't believe how quickly it seemed to go by (not in the beginning ofcourse)

So it's Easter Sunday tomorrow and the end of Lent - how did we all do? Be honest, if you effed up then own up, it's not the end of the world ;)

I fucked up in the middle but I picked myself up and tried again. And tbh I'm so over coffee now. Chocolate is kinda meh too although I've turned to biscuits now :lol:.