You guys celebrating Lent?

jarrylf

Sort of, but not addictions that need serious rehab. :lol: Well, maybe Bailey, idk. I didn't read all of his post. :lol:

LOL yea I get ya sis none of us are in danger per se, but yea its just getting control over what has control over us. We all got something lol

Wow! Blame your brother for your sins :shifty:

You're clearly a heathen

There's a lot I blame him for. He's a tool.

Cool, that's the important thing, you pick yourself back up, and the same thing happened to me too yesterday, the weekends are not gonna be easy, but I already set up for myself, if theres gonna be any "breaks" The weekend is when I'll allow them. (mainly because I might take a trip up to Fresno in a few weeks, and I'll be staying in his frat house... and I don't think very much of what they'll have will be "organic".."non alcoholic", or "Fresh" LOL So that's gonna be a REALLLL interesting trip if I do it)

That makes so much sense! LOL at Fresno - chile you better holler at Toni Childs familia.

• Upvote 2

That makes so much sense! LOL at Fresno - chile you better holler at Toni Childs familia.

Yea cause the weekends when all of our guards are down the most as they should be. And chille in the 4 yrs my cuz has been going there and the 5 times I've been there I always think about Toni lol, it is alot of farm land but it's also a cool college area, and them frat partys WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWEEE LOL Ok Im kinda hoping I don't go a lil more and kinda hoping I do a lil more, cause it's been a min since I REALLY got down & partied lol, so I might have to let lose and head on up there for a few days.

Yea hows everybody doing?

I'm doing great, ton of energy no more slip ups (totally look up everything I eat to prevent mistakes like last Sat. But yea I have a ton of energy, inside I just feel better & healthier....don't get me wrong tho it's still a struggle, I have mood swings sometimes, sometimes I get really pumped and excited & happy, and sometimes I just feel like sleeping...and having a bag of chips lol. Potato Chips & Cookies are what I want more than anything.

I can't believe I havent had any processed sugar as long as I've had, def a 1st

Im more open and honest here than a Janet print interview.....so after having some emotional issues the last few days over something that isn't anything, I felt I needed to take care of me, so having believed for so long that I didn't deserve nice things, I went shopping, I spent money, then I decided I wanted to eat out and actually sit down, even if by myself, and the bartender made me a beer, I had two beers. Im not feeling too guilty, something told me I deserved it......the devil lives :yep: