You guys celebrating Lent?

jarrylf

I am :)! It was my brothers fault tbh. I didn't realise when he asked me if I wanted milkshake it would be a Kinder Bueno one.

Cool, that's the important thing, you pick yourself back up, and the same thing happened to me too yesterday, the weekends are not gonna be easy, but I already set up for myself, if theres gonna be any "breaks" The weekend is when I'll allow them. (mainly because I might take a trip up to Fresno in a few weeks, and I'll be staying in his frat house... and I don't think very much of what they'll have will be "organic".."non alcoholic", or "Fresh" LOL So that's gonna be a REALLLL interesting trip if I do it)

Wow! Blame your brother for your sins :shifty:

You're clearly a heathen

A Saint is just a sinna who done fell down....but then got they ass back on up!

CDE9Eg.gif

there's beers downstairs in a cooler on ice, I didn't put em there.......I think the devil is real. I wonder what Jesus felt 40 days being alone with the devil...tempting him, telling him lies and such. I imagine its a lot like trying to resist things you know aren't good for you. In any case I am on day 8 no drinking, not a drop, senses are heighten, never considered how much drinking sedates you from reality.....its like an escape, a form of escape, from the the reality, from the pain, from your own life I suppose, don't know how long this will last. I believe the temptation is going to get even worst.

You out of everyone in this thread NEED to make it last because it sounds like you are an alcoholic or well on your way down that road. No shade intended, I'm being real with you.

You out of everyone in this thread NEED to make it last because it sounds like you are an alcoholic or well on your way down that road. No shade intended, I'm being real with you.

I stopped reading after the Devil/Jesus crap.. But I think Paul is right.

LOL please, I was 1st, Swedish Meatballs=Dairy (which I didn't know until after). And this isn't typical Lent lol And that Fresno trip is a maybe, might not even happen.

Of course you did... No wonder you came by Bu's side when I condemn him of his sins :asham:

Of course you did... No wonder you came by Bu's side when I condemn him of his sins :asham:

But I would regardless, like the friend I did the liquid fast with, she dropped the ball on day 3, but I still supported her and encouraged her to continue, I don't condem i encourage & uplift!

Bu gave in already :wtf: I have fucking beers staring me in the face as I go through the cooler for a cold lemonade and you folks falling off that damn quick? :umm: I say this, and I mean it, if temptation is gonna fuck me over its going to have to try a whole lot fucking harder than piss water beer, I'm talking about some hot boy at the bar just sent me a "look" and a drink :filenails:

Bu gave in already :wtf: I have fucking beers staring me in the face as I go through the cooler for a cold lemonade and you folks falling off that damn quick? :umm: I say this, and I mean it, if temptation is gonna fuck me over its going to have to try a whole lot fucking harder than piss water beer, I'm talking about some hot boy at the bar just sent me a "look" and a drink :filenails:

LOL don't worry about others having a slip do your best not to have 1. I didn't know Swedish Meatballs had dairy in them lol, that was my bad, now I know to ask or google about stuff like that, had I known I would've turned them down and kept it moving, but it is what it is, Im not giving up, and I encourage anyone, just because you make a mistake don't feel like you have to just quit, you can make up for what you did, I know I am, do your best to avoid the mistakes but if they happen don't just lose it lol.

And don't sit at a bar at all lol, problemn solved

This almost starting to sound like a 12 Step program :umm::lol:

LOL I was thinking that too, but it is in a way, we are dealing with addictions.

Don't go to a bar :umm:

That's like Bu going to Starbucks or the Chocolate Factory during Lent

LOL Not exactly don't go to a bar, don't SIT at the bar (I find that harder to not get a drink if Im on a stool than at a reg table.