Janet Is Coming Back! - Ian Cross Picks Barefoot Sound for New Janet Jackson Album

You think she's recording an album with a all new style & sound.........only to not release it  :umm:, how do you not know she's coming, this confirms whether this year, next year, or in 10 years from now, she is at the very least coming, what's making that not clear? The most consistant thing we've heard is that she is coming, and that she is working.......help me understand why your holding on to she might not be?

You think she's recording an album with a all new style & sound.........only to not release it  :umm:, how do you not know she's coming, this confirms whether this year, next year, or in 10 years from now, she is at the very least coming, what's making that not clear? The most consistant thing we've heard is that she is coming, and that she is working.......help me understand why your holding on to she might not be?

my first thoughts tend to be correct, and my first thought is Janet has access to recording whatever she wants whenever she wants, she has producers throwing her tracks because who wouldn't want Janet to grace their music production? I think many artists record stuff we never hear, MJ did that and they took those out takes and put together a posthumous album. At this point she's been recording for years an album we haven't heard anything from.

Oh this thread proves she's been recording despite what the naysayers are saying and what she told French fans on her Bday.

I'd like someone to answer my question: Why 2015 and not 2014?

Feel free to answer Bu.. Please use logic and reasoning

Half the year has already gone. She could come but I doubt it will be until next year. If she does then I'll be screaming from the roof tops but what you're failing to grasp is that I'm just not getting my excitement up. A lot could still happen...or not.

• Upvote 1

my first thoughts tend to be correct, and my first thought is Janet has access to recording whatever she wants whenever she wants, she has producers throwing her tracks because who wouldn't want Janet to grace their music production? I think many artists record stuff we never hear, MJ did that and they took those out takes and put together a posthumous album. At this point she's been recording for years an album we haven't heard anything from.

Buuuut many artists (of that stature) don't announce new projects, along with the producers and dancers and sound engineers too, if it's a spare time thing, it usually remains fairly quiet, wheres according to everyone this is a full fledged album.. MJ was planning on releasing an album before he died, he never announced he was releasing an album like Janet, & her team has. And we're not supposed to hear anything from this album until it's ready, which is how eras are supposed to be, if shes planning on debuting a new sound, why would she allow leaks?

Half the year has already gone. She could come but I doubt it will be until next year. If she does then I'll be screaming from the roof tops but what you're failing to grasp is that I'm just not getting my excitement up. A lot could still happen...or not.

Point. Blank and the (.)

I won't believe this or get exited until I see a new photo of her. A normal photo

Buuuut many artists (of that stature) don't announce new projects, along with the producers and dancers and sound engineers too, if it's a spare time thing, it usually remains fairly quiet, wheres according to everyone this is a full fledged album.. MJ was planning on releasing an album before he died, he never announced he was releasing an album like Janet, & her team has. And we're not supposed to hear anything from this album until it's ready, which is how eras are supposed to be, if shes planning on debuting a new sound, why would she allow leaks?

Look Im not saying it isnt nice to hear things that she has in the works, I guess at this point I tend to take everything with a grain of salt, meaning I won't get excited over anyone associated with Janet saying this or that at this point because nothing has come of it....When something does, I think I can speak for everyone we're all on board. I just don't find any fault in those members here that express doubt

Point. Blank and the (.)

That doesn't answer my question as it does just fills this forum with doubt.

I'm not here for doubts... Give me something else other than "well I doubt..." Or "well probably..."

Because there's more proof (not much but they're there) that she's releasing in 2014 than 2015

• Upvote 1

I guess we're suppose to be jumping all over the place for Game,TOF and whoever else, to be satisfied.

For those of us waiting for something more definite...I don't see what's so wrong about that. I could see if we said she's NEVER releasing shif again..but we're not. We're juss doubting it will happen before the year is up.

That's our prerogative..its not a big deal. Why is that even a debate? You guys believe what you want..we believe what we want. At the end of the day we all believe the album will be on the way, and that's the common denominator ...the petty debate of "when" is senseless. Even Janet is probably unsure. So... we're goin round n round for what exactly,again? Right.

• Upvote 2

I guess we're suppose to be jumping all over the place for Game,TOF and whoever else, to be satisfied.

For those of us waiting for something more definite...I don't see what's so wrong about that. I could see if we said she's NEVER releasing shif again..but we're not. We're juss doubting it will happen before the year is up.

That's our prerogative..its not a big deal. Why is that even a debate? You guys believe what you want..we believe what we want. At the end of the day we all believe the album will be on the way, and that's the common denominator ...the petty debate of "when" is senseless. Even Janet is probably unsure. So... we're goin round n round for what exactly,again? Right.

Nah.. I just want to know why y'all thinking 2015? Y'all have every right to be in doubt.. But all the denial is uncalled for.. That's one of the reasons I posted this... To silence the "fans" who claim she retired or doing Tyler Perry movies, etc..

I agree.. J

:sigh:  Game...let the non believers not believe. Stop trying to convince the unfaithful. If they want to spend eternity in velvet hell for doubting the goddess and shouting blasphemous accusations...so be it. May they experience severe rope burn and get attacked by 1814 black cats. Bunch of savages!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2