Janet Debuting TWO Songs in Hawaii!!!!!!

I've come to a conclusion.....wait for it -_- ............. "Night" is my favorite track....Ive listened to this album non-stop everyday since I got it....and "Night" is the track that bubbles up inside and I just love hearing....I listen to the ENTIRE album but I love when "Night" hits and "Gone B Alright"

Edited by Bailey
  • Upvote 1

I've come to a conclusion.....wait for it -_- ............. "Night" is my favorite track....Ive listened to this album non-stop everyday since I got it....and "Night" is the track that bubbles up inside and I just love hearing....I listen to the ENTIRE album but I love when "Night" hits and "Gone B Alright"

Allllllll dayyyyyyy errrrrrrry dayyyyyyy! :excited:

Gon' B Alright is THE BIZNESSSSSS!

• Upvote 1

sooooo... did she do two new songs? And where was that original photo from? I'm not seeing it on her Instagram (the font looks off, anyway)

I would guess that if she does introduce two new songs into the setlist, it would be on the second leg. I'm really hoping for less medleys and longer songs for the second leg... but I have a feeling she's not going to change too much of the show.

sooooo... did she do two new songs? And where was that original photo from? I'm not seeing it on her Instagram (the font looks off, anyway)

I would guess that if she does introduce two new songs into the setlist, it would be on the second leg. I'm really hoping for less medleys and longer songs for the second leg... but I have a feeling she's not going to change too much of the show.

she didn't do the songs yet. She's probably saving them for the last show in Hawaii which will be the last show in the States until the 2nd leg next year in January. I think that's when she'll add more songs from the album

Night is heaven and is the real party!!!!! She's got to add that to set.  Do we know what 2 songs she premiered at the show last night? 

she didn't do the songs yet. She's probably saving them for the last show in Hawaii which will be the last show in the States until the 2nd leg next year in January. I think that's when she'll add more songs from the album

She better......to give us a glimpse of some of the slight changes.  Where did that picture come from to begin with?  It looks like a picture on an old ass computer using DOS.