Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Announcement: No Janet Jackson

Janet could easily play the game, make the argument,  and convince them dated out of touch old dudes to let her in their club. The truth of the matter is Janet does not care and neither should you. She has never been one to talk about herself or seek others approval or validation. Yall need to let this shit go. Them old outdated men view Janet as Michael's little sister that made hit music with Prince's producers and when she got sexual they called her the 'black Madonna'. :unsure: Janet the artist is gonna have to make a case for herself...she is gonna have to show how she revolutionized music and sound and inspired the new generation. Janet aint gonna do that bih....she seems content with her legacy and her being. Fuck them!

• Upvote 2

I hear all that but Im kinda tired of her legacy being swept under the rug....thats where I think she should care...you did all this for who to remember? And a R&R induction would have given her legacy even more cement ...that's all, I get it, we see it.....Janet doesnt care...if she does she sure as hell dont act like it

Edited by Stealth

Janet could easily play the game, make the argument,  and convince them dated out of touch old dudes to let her in their club. The truth of the matter is Janet does not care and neither should you. She has never been one to talk about herself or seek others approval or validation. Yall need to let this shit go. Them old outdated men view Janet as Michael's little sister that made hit music with Prince's producers and when she got sexual they called her the 'black Madonna'. :unsure: Janet the artist is gonna have to make a case for herself...she is gonna have to show how she revolutionized music and sound and inspired the new generation. Janet aint gonna do that bih....she seems content with her legacy and her being. Fuck them!

Blah blah blah

They need to let my sis tf IN!

don't care anymore. Whenever they do it it won't mean anything

I have never seen such a sourpuss in all of my life.. gotdamn. Your energy on this board is so draining. Like a lil ass kid who throws a fit cus he doesnt get what he wants. Act your age.. at least try. My God. 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 2

I have never seen such a sourpuss in all of my life.. gotdamn. Your energy on this board is so draining. Like a lil ass kid who throws a fit cus he doesnt get what he wants. Act your age.. at least try. My God. 

There's no getting through to him. He's here to only troll and provide nothing else. I guess he has nothing better to do 

And like I said. There are multiple people but y'all have a vendetta against me. Nothing will change. You all are on here responding to my every post instead of listening to Unbreakable and getting your life to tour clips on YouTube. :unsure: I keep you all upset and it's humorous at this point.

• Downvote 2