Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Announcement: No Janet Jackson

Austin is so pressed by me.

He’s mad that outside of one or two people he has NO influence within the Janet fan community.

He’s mad that I’m actually doing something with the minuscule (virtually insignificant) platform that I do have. Instead of bitching, moaning, and complaining (or wanting to be right, simply because YOU aren’t happy with an era)

He’s mad that even with my small platform, I have the attention of Janet’s team.

He’s mad that  I called him out for saying certain things because he’s trying to fit in with a certain crowd.

So mad that he has to attempt to spread lies in attempt to diminish what I’ve done.

So mad that he posted an article from the Inquisitor (written by a KNOWN Madonna stan, using his platform to trash Janet), to prove his “point”

However, I’m so glad you did post that article, because I’m going to use it to prove my point…Those of you that care please follow along.  

First and foremost, the writer of that article is NOT referencing me at any point in that article.

Receipts are as follows

Instead of concentrating on Janet’s strengths, which she still has, we were given articles, most likely influenced by her PR team, on how Janet is more important than Madonna, how Janet Jackson is aging better than Madonna, and how Madonna needs to learn about comebacks from Janet.

Notice the highlighted red sections. The same words are highlighted on his site.  Click them. They take you to the following articles.

more important - Why The “Unbreakable” Janet Jackson Is More Important Than Madonna

written by: BY MATTHEW ISMAEL RUIZ

http://flavorwire.com/541101/why-the-unbreakable-janet-jackson-is-more-important-than-madonna

aging better - Janet Charts an Unbreakable Path for the Aging Pop Star

Written by:  MICHAEL ARCENEAUX

http://www.ebony.com/entertainment-culture/janet-charts-an-unbreakable-path-for-the-aging-pop-star-111#axzz3uZNHMjOv

Would you look at that, the actual articles he linked… NOT written by me.

BTW, the only other articles linked within that article is an NY Times article listing the 2016 inductees and an article he wrote trashing Janet.

Which brings me to my second point. Have you all taken the time to read the articles by that author on that site?

If not, let me bring you all up to speed

Posted: December 8th 2015 -

Janet Jackson Has A Lot To Learn From Adele, Taylor Swift, And Beyoncé That Doesn’t Require A ‘Free’ Uber Ride

http://www.inquisitr.com/2619592/janet-jackson-has-a-lot-to-learn-from-adele-taylor-swift-and-beyonce-that-doesnt-require-a-free-uber-ride/

Posted: November 21st 2015 -

BRITNEY SPEARS AND JANET JACKSON PLAY LESS THAN FULL HOUSES ON CURRENT TOURS

http://www.inquisitr.com/2581893/britney-spears-and-janet-jackson-play-less-than-full-houses-on-current-tours/

Posted November 11th 2015 -

JANET JACKSON AND JUSTIN BIEBER OUTRAGE MUSIC INDUSTRY WATCHERS OVER ALLEGED CHART FRAUD

http://www.inquisitr.com/2559308/janet-jackson-and-justin-bieber-outrage-music-industry-watchers-over-alleged-chart-fraud/

Posted October 24th 2015

JANET JACKSON ACCUSED OF INFLATING ALBUM SALES WITH CONCERT T-SHIRT BUNDLE

http://www.inquisitr.com/2516909/janet-jackson-accused-of-inflating-album-sales-with-concert-t-shirt-bundle/

Posted October 9th 2015

JANET JACKSON WILL DEBUT AT NO. 1 WITH ‘UNBREAKABLE,’ BUT IS EXPECTED TO TAKE GIGANTIC DROP NEXT WEEK

http://www.inquisitr.com/2484429/janet-jackson-will-debut-at-no-1-with-unbreakable-but-is-expected-to-take-gigantic-drop-next-week/

Posted September 12th 2015

‘REBEL HEART TOUR’ PROVES MADONNA TO BE A GREAT VOCALIST: SORRY, JANET JACKSON AND BRITNEY SPEARS

http://www.inquisitr.com/2414028/rebel-heart-tour-proves-madonna-to-be-great-vocalist-sorry-janet-jackson-and-britney-spears/

Posted September 5th 2015

JANET JACKSON’S NEW ‘UNBREAKABLE’ SINGLE FALLS OFF ITUNES AFTER JUST ONE DAY

http://www.inquisitr.com/2395493/janet-jacksons-new-unbreakable-single-falls-off-itunes-after-just-one-day/

Posted July 13th 2015

JANET JACKSON COMEBACK HIT WITH BAD NEWS AS NO SLEEEP BOMBS

http://www.inquisitr.com/2249325/janet-jackson-comeback-hit-with-bad-news-as-no-sleeep-bombs/

Posted July 1st 2015

JANET JACKSON’s ‘NO SLEEP’ DEBUTS AT No. 67: SUCCESS OR FLOP

http://www.inquisitr.com/2217673/janet-jacksons-no-sleeep-debuts-at-no-67-success-or-flop/

Posted June 24th 2015

Janet Jackson’s ‘No Sleeep’ Crashes On iTunes After Just One Day

http://www.inquisitr.com/2199505/janet-jacksons-no-sleeep-crashes-on-itunes-after-just-one-day/

That is someone using their platform in a negative way. Not only has he trashed Janet, but he’s done so with lies, and/or skewing the truth.

I’ve done nothing, but attempt to uplift Janet, and remind people of the success she's had, with the little she’s done so far this era.

You want to know why I’m getting attention from Janet’s team (specifically Jimmy Jam)? The articles above (on a MAJOR website) gets spread throughout social media, and each one portray this era negatively with outright lies . My articles get attention, because I spread positivity, and come with facts.

Similar to how Janet’s team share ThatGrapeJuice’s articles. TGJ is VERY good to Janet. Just like they are good to Beyonce. They are almost never completely positive when it comes to Rihanna or Mariah (If any of you have noticed lol)

BTW, Janet’s team has never shared any of mine on her Twitter account OR on Facebook. Why? I’m not big enough. lol Something I completely understand. Jimmy shares them instead, which I’m okay with, and I’m SHOCKED each time he does. lol

Instead of supporting that, you’re jealous because of your own personal feelings about this era, wanting to be right, and the fact that Jimmy shares what myself and others write on my site. That’s petty, sad, and says a lot about you as a person.

If you don't like me and what I'm doing... Fine! Don't spread lies. There is no need for that, and I wouldn't do it with you.

Edited by ThatOtherFan
  • Upvote 3

Yeah that author is a hypocrite and blatantly trying to get a rise out of fans for attention.

Exactly, how's the moron who runs that shit oops I mean "site" going to criticize others who compare Janet vs. Madonna, it's all he does as pointed out  (hell TOF just listed the topics with Janets name in the title, ive seen a topic or 2 not about her where he takes jabs). Sadly too, id bet most of his traffic is Janet fans thinking his opinion is credible & worth something about Janet.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 2

Austin is so pressed by me.

He’s mad that outside of one or two people he has NO influence within the Janet fan community.

He’s mad that I’m actually doing something with the minuscule (virtually insignificant) platform that I do have. Instead of bitching, moaning, and complaining (or wanting to be right, simply because YOU aren’t happy with an era)

He’s mad that even with my small platform, I have the attention of Janet’s team.

He’s mad that  I called him out for saying certain things because he’s trying to fit in with a certain crowd.

So mad that he has to attempt to spread lies in attempt to diminish what I’ve done.

So mad that he posted an article from the Inquisitor (written by a KNOWN Madonna stan, using his platform to trash Janet), to prove his “point” 

Girl please.

2myxohg.jpg @ you thinking I care about having influence in a community. If I didn't have anything going on in my life, I'd concern myself with Janet's as well. And me having no influence? Please. Like I said on Twitter, the receipts you use in your Janet drags were made possible by me. Jimmy, Janet (via her website), the LA Times, The Daily Mail, Essence, Upscale, and a host of others claimed Janet sold 140 million records. They're all citing MY WORK. Me? No influence? :lmao:  

2myxohg.jpg @ me mad at what you're doing with your minuscule platform. You think I care about your work as much as you do mine? Whether if it was the charts thread, the sales thread, the praise thread, or the pop culture thread, I'm almost certain you paddle thru MY Janet threads on here looking for receipts to use in your stan battles and in your videos, which you came to me to fact check, lest we not forget:

2z8owus.jpg

2myxohg.jpg @ me trying to fit in. Bitch, WITH WHO?! :lmao: 

2myxohg.jpg @ you making shit up. I don't care enough about you to spread lies about you. :lmao: You could have the attention of Janet's entire traceable family lineage. You think I'm jealous? Girl, go home. :lmao: 

2myxohg.jpg @ you attacking the writer of that article. Attacking the writer based on character is an ad hominem attack, and thus, invalidates the attacker's (you) argument. :) 

"I talk like this cuz I can back it up..." 

tumblr_m0uk2stKu91qc1vfso1_250.gif

• Upvote 1

And I'm going to continue to drag Janet as much as I want to. But guess what? I bought two copies of her album the day it came out. I bought all the singles the day they came out. I bought my tickets to her show. Don't let my current mood obstruct what I've already done. Many of you are much more informed about Janet and her career because of me. And don't you forget that.

• Upvote 1

All of that sounds like a personal problem. Perhaps a jealously that's personal?  

Whatever the case, I hope you find someone to help you with that.

However, I do want to thank you for helping me with the Blueprint video. I remember when myself, you, and Cassidy were talking through the idea. lol I think it was Cassidy's idea originally. She suggested it to me, I thought it was brilliant, and then I came to you for the receipts. lol

Uplifting Janet and reminding the world of what she contributed, when so many people were trying to dismiss, deny, and disregard her impact. A labor of love from us meant to spread positivity.

You and I did something really great with that video. Fans, causal fans, even people that don't really check for Janet have seen that video. I'm thankful that I was even part of it, much less the one that put it all together. 

A pity that only one of us continues to try and spread that positivity and uplift Janet in the face of negativity......................

Edited by ThatOtherFan
  • Upvote 2

This is the time where we ALL need to stop and think.....Janet Jackson....little Penny, all grown up. She went from the sister of the biggest pop star in history, to being an Icon in her own. She's been thru hell and high water and back, yet in 2015, not only are we still talking about her, we are going to concerts, in arenas, that she sold out. So I say to Janet, cause she might be listening, dont be in the dark or the negative, be in the light, embrace it, God gave it to you to shine honey, so shine bright.  Janet went thru the SB, with dignity, she could have went on every talk show and TV spot and said "I'm so sorry" but she cleaned it up, learned, uphelded her self worth, she aint got to do a God damn thang for these folks,  the same folks that less than a decade later let all brands of sex on TV, of course its only perverse in America because of hypocrisy, why? Because so many folks are doing one thing and claiming another.

Over 30 years Janet has been in the entertainment. Born for it, pure thorough bred, and lived up to the hype, a strong Black female that never stopped being strong, she kept going, no matter how many said, no you cant sell this many units because you're a female and you're Black and whatever. Janet did what she wanted, she stands as the role model to so many Black females in the entertainment industry, accomplish as much as Janet, gone go head, try, and come back....the world has so many people, but very few become true Icons. The white establishment will do as Janet knows all to well already, honor themselves, its self serving in design an purpose. Miss Jackson as a Black female should be honored, even NWA, who gave us gangster rap lasted what a decade? Janet's still here doing what shes been doing, after all these years, yet they want to debate...does she matter? isn't she done? NO she aint she does what she wants, and thats what real queens can do when they work as hard as she has and get to the point that level, many, many women wish they could even scratch the surface of what Janet has done.

• Upvote 1

WTH is going on? I see both Austin and Lamont's points but I never would of thought in a million years y'all asses would be fighting with each other. Look at what the hell Janet is doing to us lol. I hope y'all didn't get personal and unfriend each other on facebook and twitter and shit although it's only social media it means something if it went that far. Anyway I get why Austin feels the way many of Janet fans do. She may still be invested but it isn't showing much so yeah we want Janet to win so much that we get mad and say shit because it pisses us off when it seems she doesn't want it as much as we do. I also understand Lamont's feelings. Janet is still invested but going slow as fuck and we just need to be more patient although it seems we've been patient enough. We're used to her being on a big record label but she's independent now so I guess shit goes real slow. There's no upfront checks to pay for videos and crap although she could've done a few televised performances. Let's just find other shit to tide us over until the 2nd leg. She's gonna be adding more songs from the album to the tour and hopefully more videos. Now that i'm thinking about it i'm just not gonna expect anything else from Janet. Right now my mind is on Street Fighter V coming out in February as well as other games and thinking about my trip to Mexico. Got a lot of stuff i'm trying to do next year so until Janet shows me something else i'll be focused on other things.

I hope y'all didn't get personal and unfriend each other on facebook and twitter and shit although it's only social media it means something if it went that far. 

one person went on a blocking/unfriending spree over Janet. :coffee: Pressed self. 

Edited by J.

Basically. I'm not that invested to actually search someone's name and unfriend then on FB. 

over a celebrity you don't know

Why is y'all 2 hoes fighting anyway? Y'all should be allowed to express feelings without getting personal lol

I don't know why that boy is screaming personal when his dramatic self ended friendships. Just weird...

I wish you people would move on, hell she WILL be inducted someday, the biggest campaign that got Janet the nomination in the first place, started with her fans protesting speaking up and out....that died after the nomination instead of getting LOUDER...again its back to the fans speaking up in numbers and not stopping until she's in