Wendy Williams......let's get messy

Bailey

I can not stand this obnoxious transgender woman, I really do not understand why people watch this show. She is basically a live version of mediatakeout or some shitty tabloid... Gross. 

The entertainment business has gone straight to hell! All we are left is with fake-ality shows, crappy shows, and people are easily entertained by pure trash. Any asshole can be a "celebrity" now. There us no raw talent anymore. It's awful. People are easily enamoured by pieces of horse shit like Wendy Williams. It's definitely spilling over to politics. Look at the assholes we have in the US alone as front runners to run our country. It's an armageddon full of imbeciles.

• Upvote 2

I agree with whomever the gay guy is.

The ticket thing wasn't too bad. I thought Wendy was gonna focus on that but I do agree with the guy saying a relaunch cause this launch sucked. Janet didn't promote shit. The little promo she did do was done poorly

• Upvote 1

I can not stand Wendell!!! She sits in that purple chair and has the nerve to judge other celebrities. If only the majority of the people who watched this show knew about her past. She gives them bit and pieces. But Wendell has done a lot of gutter type sh*t. She has never respected are liked Janet. So whenever she talks about Janet I know she will find some way to shade her.

Edited by BlackCat1989
  • Upvote 1

The only thing that can be taken serious by the critic was "Janet needs to relaunch". 

Yeah.  I don't think he was trying to be mean unlike Wendy with her size 13 shoe wearing ass.  She needs a relaunch and someone on her team needs to start having her back at some point.   I understand not giving in to the negative but one good drag would end Wendy 

Yeah.  I don't think he was trying to be mean unlike Wendy with her size 13 shoe wearing ass.  She needs a relaunch and someone on her team needs to start having her back at some point.   I understand not giving in to the negative but one good drag would end Wendy 

Janet keeps it classy by not saying anything on social media like Kanye West or Donald Trump.

If Janet did an interview and a Wendy question was allow.. Janet would have the last laugh... She's waiting.. Janet would come back like "Well what I do is entertaining" :lmao: 

• Upvote 1

The ticket thing wasn't too bad. I thought Wendy was gonna focus on that but I do agree with the guy saying a relaunch cause this launch sucked. Janet didn't promote shit. The little promo she did do was done poorly

I agree with the relaunch. Since the general public doesn't know about her new album, it will be easy to do! 

I agree with relaunch in a big way, as the whole low key thing failed big time. And the reason livenation pulled the plug on the EU tour was obviously low ticket sales. And it's not an opinion either, it is a fact she wasnt selling. As for Wendy.. Still cannot stand her.

• Upvote 1

I agree with relaunch in a big way, as the whole low key thing failed big time. And the reason livenation pulled the plug on the EU tour was obviously low ticket sales. And it's not an opinion either, it is a fact she wasnt selling. As for Wendy.. Still cannot stand her.

I'm wondering if the reason LN pulled the EU shows was more than low sales.    They mentioned Janet having lots of things going on and scheduling conflicts...   I have a feeling Janet 'got in trouble' with them over the Dubai show because it wasn't a LN event and they wanted her to cancel... Janet stuck to her guns like usual and they threatened the tour and she didn't give in.. so they canceled the leg...  Thoughts?

I'm wondering if the reason LN pulled the EU shows was more than low sales.    They mentioned Janet having lots of things going on and scheduling conflicts...   I have a feeling Janet 'got in trouble' with them over the Dubai show because it wasn't a LN event and they wanted her to cancel... Janet stuck to her guns like usual and they threatened the tour and she didn't give in.. so they canceled the leg...  Thoughts?

Speculation based on nothing 

LN is sponsoring this Dubai event 

• Upvote 1

If that were the case they would have pulled the entire tour.  I don't think Live Nation would be that petty.  If they were going to be upset about anything it would have been the IHeart cancellation which many people bought tickets for just to see janet. The dubai show is a Wissam event and I knew from jump it would not be cancelled.  I think Europe was cancelled because the tickets didn't sale and the video clips from her bed were done to try and promote last minute  

• Upvote 1