• Announcements

• Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Open Conversation: Lady Gaga's Super Bowl Concert

117 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

She did very good.  Could have used Paparazzi in the lineup.

I would have liked Paparazzi instead of Million reasons.

Even though the roof leap was pre recorded it was still fun with the drones and all.

Posted · Report post

So the numbers are in 117mil, which places her at 2nd place to Missy ft. Katy Perry. I was hoping itd beat that one though, but as long as its more views than the previous year, that's what matters numbers wise.

And her catalog sales have increased by over 1,000%

Posted · Report post

she betta get it!!!!!!!

Posted (edited) · Report post

So the numbers are in 117mil, which places her at 2nd place to Katy Perry feat. Lessors. I was hoping itd beat that one though, but as long as its more views than the previous year, that's what matters numbers wise.

Meaning she beat Beyoncé... twice :lmao: (up 2% from last year) 

edit

Edited by Game XXIX

Posted · Report post

Pink Comments with Love & Respect after petty fans decided to compare to the two ultimate performancers:

Posted · Report post

She did very good.  Could have used Paparazzi in the lineup.

listen closely as she is descending to the platform at the  beginning. There's a tiny taste of it there.  :)-

Posted · Report post

good for Pink....theres a class act that knows how to shut it down with common sense.

Posted · Report post

edit

I like Beyonce's hustle and all, but her doing the SB TWICE was a bit much and she wasnt as good as Lady Gaga, having said that Im kinda tired of over exposed celebs and for me Beyonce takes every chance she can to do the most.....I want her to disappear for awhile. :coffee:

I like Beyonce's hustle and all, but her doing the SB TWICE was a bit much and she wasnt as good as Lady Gaga, having said that Im kinda tired of over exposed celebs and for me Beyonce takes every chance she can to do the most.....I want her to disappear for awhile. :coffee:

Austin's about to FUME!!! His Bey-senses are going OFF

Edited by Game XXIX

Posted · Report post

So the numbers are in 117mil, which places her at 2nd place to Missy ft. Katy Perry. I was hoping itd beat that one though, but as long as its more views than the previous year, that's what matters numbers wise.

can I get receipts for that 117 mil. I wanna throw it in bitches faces especially Bey fans :)

Posted · Report post

can I get receipts for that 117 mil. I wanna throw it in bitches faces especially Bey fans :)

"For the fourth year in a row, the halftime show was a bigger eyeball vortex than the game itself: 117.5 million people watched Lady Gaga’s performance. That’s the second-biggest audience for a halftime show, behind Katy Perry’s in 2015."

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/super-bowl-li-ratings-patriots-falcons-24-1201978629/

Posted · Report post

"For the fourth year in a row, the halftime show was a bigger eyeball vortex than the game itself: 117.5 million people watched Lady Gaga’s performance. That’s the second-biggest audience for a halftime show, behind Katy Perry’s in 2015."

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/super-bowl-li-ratings-patriots-falcons-24-1201978629/

Ha! They haters mainly from what I see, Bey fans are trying to say that 117 mil is people who tuned in for the game and not the halftime lol

Posted · Report post

but y'all talk about her more than Beyonka fans

Posted · Report post

edit

Don't forget Vanillaplay and Cocaine Mars :shifty:. At least Bey gave them something to talk about and pissed of White America. 

Posted · Report post

DAMN.  I didn't expect her to beat last years numbers tbh.  Wow..that's pretty big.

Posted · Report post

Ya'll so concerned about Beyoncé. Just goes to show who's the one to beat. 

And the shade is Beyoncé wasn't even the headliner last year. 

Posted · Report post

Don't forget Vanillaplay and Cocaine Mars :shifty:. At least Bey gave them something to talk about and pissed of White America. 

It's Beyonce's fault we have Trump

Posted · Report post

:lmao: predictable. Unfunny. Sad

Posted · Report post

:lmao: predictable. Unfunny. Sad

What's funny is a thread about a female artist that's not Beyoncé suddenly becoming about Beyoncé. :lmao:

And ya'll fall for it EVERY TIME. :lmao:

Posted · Report post

Yup! WE fall it.. not you. Sad. 

Posted · Report post

Alternative Fact ^^ 

Beyoncé isn't off limits to non-delusional members of the public. To pretend we discuss her more than her own fans is silly talk. ?

Posted · Report post

exactly, yet she worked her way into someone else's gig ....the thirst for the Fame is real :coffee:

Posted · Report post

exactly, yet she worked her way into someone else's gig ....the thirst for the Fame is real :coffee:

She's the one to beat or she's consistently beatened by her peers? 

Austin is Beyonce's Press Secretary as to Spice is Trump's

not on my end, the pregnancy announcement with that horrible pic was begging to be talked about, she shoulda did less. When Lady Gaga posted on Twitter about the SB she signed off with a Bee gif, the press asked her was there some surprise coming? As in can we expect Beyonce to show up and take your spot light this year too? But Lady Gaga did her show.....you know its my shit and no one else is coming thru...there was no "Ya'll" in the equation it was more like we expect the predictable

Edited by Bailey.

Posted · Report post

not on my end, the pregnancy announcement with that horrible pic was begging to be talked about, she shoulda did less. When Lady Gaga posted on Twitter about the SB she signed off with a Bee gif, the press asked her was there some surprise coming? As in can we expect Beyonce to show up and take your spot light this year too? But Lady Gaga did her show.....you know its my shit and no one else is coming thru...there was no "Ya'll" in the equation it was more like we expect the predictable

You say that yet Game mentions her, and you started talking about her? It's not her fault y'all talk about her. Like Bey hasn't given an interview in so long, hasn't spoken to the media or anything. She simply put her music out there and continued to live her life in private, doesn't tweet, showing up only to the award shows which are spaced out, yet she's overexposed and you want her to disappear? :lmao: