The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

• 1 month later...

At this point, I'm just like......Bitch Better Have A Video, I don't get what's going on, a video would've easily made that song at least top 10.....but no, no video, no promo, I don't know what the hell she's doing but after raising expectations every album, and then a 2 year break, this album needs to deliver in a stronger way, I bet Tidal's to blame.

Back to Rihanna .....I think its apparent the direction of her new work isn't exactly going well, the singles that have come and gone with little notice, and the fact shes more about her clothes than her music it seems....and I like her

Back to Rihanna .....I think its apparent the direction of her new work isn't exactly going well, the singles that have come and gone with little notice, and the fact shes more about her clothes than her music it seems....and I like her

Right.

She usually has that big undeniable hit to kick off the era. I didn't even really care for "We Found Love" and "Only Girl" but those were monumental songs.

Hopefully the album as a whole is good or atleast has several standout tracks.

So if she releases later in the yr...is she gonna act as if these singles were "buzz" singles (ie Cici and Mimi) .. :mellow:

They'll be placed on the album.. Like Nicki Minaj did with her current album. Pills N Potion > Anaconda > Only > Bed of Lies

Nicki released 4 singles before releasing a solid album. Rihanna is probably following that Pinkprint

Ugh, a November release date with singles out this early looks SOOOO desperate, so I hope not.

Anyway, hopefully it's not November, but I wouldn't be surprised. Still tho, I blame Tidal, I think that's fucking with her success, and I think both BBHMM & American Oxygen both have been dicked by Tidal. I like those 2 more than FFS, and look what that did without Tidal in the way. They better just get it together.

Tho I must say I rather this than an album date that repeatedly gets pushed back, that's just annoying as hell.

Rihanna is a full time model now.  She is flopping with her music so now she has to fall back on modeling.  I mean, she's the first black face of Dior.

#R8lop is a myth.  FFS, BBHMM, and AO are buzz singles.

Flophanna!

tumblr_njvprqSlwS1s64jz1o3_400_zpsuaubst

• Upvote 1

AGLM kinda sucks. It was a good stepping-stone for her to turn into the force she did with GGGB though. The singles, "A million miles away" and like two other songs>>>>>

I've tried listening to the debut on a couple different occasions but never finish it. :lol:

"Unapologetic" is petty good overall but not as consistent as the 4 albums that came before it.