Secret video filmed?

Ryan

That's the route a lot of people wanted her to go after Virgin Records AND Island Def Jam fucked her over 

What we got is a cohesive album.. What we loss was a multi-million dollar promotional campaign aka bells and whistles

Public performances, would have sufficed to keep this era alive. It didn't have to be multimillion dollar promotional campaigns. Especially with someone like Janet, who knows how to command the stage. There are plenty of means Game, that's a shitty excuse.

• Upvote 1

Public performances, would have sufficed to keep this era alive. It didn't have to be multimillion dollar promotional campaigns. Especially with someone like Janet, who knows how to command the stage. There are plenty of means Game, that's a shitty excuse.

Janet didnt do enough....she didnt commit :filenails: when she should have after all these years...she came half ass...."am I done?" .....no the fuck u aint make like 1990 and act like it matters, even when to u it dont :filenails:

I have a ticket to the "rescheduled" US date. If she cancels, I get my money back, and as disgusted as I am with this era, it's exactly what I'm expecting. That will be the last time I even check out any Janet tour date. 

lie...yous a lie.....ive had a show cancelled came back....half empty show...even had someone behind me tap me on the shoulder and ask "how much longer" ....yet through thick and thin I love her....my love doesnt come without criticism...she should have served better....plain and simple

She's not broke but she's not going to pay for everything Jodi Sanders... That's not how business works. Janet is a business woman 

she is a business woman.....and thats a good thing...but Live Nation said...bitch get yo shit together...we aint fucking with u like that ....and no u aint Madonna...she sells :filenails:

my biggest criticism is Beyonce gone stomp on her legacy...and Beyonce aint playing....she coming for Janet's weave...been coming :filenails: but If you married to a billionaire and got diamonds what do lil people like us matter?

Beyonce's 45 year old ass ain't coming for no one's Legacy.. She creating her own.. There's plenty of room for more than just two... Janet's legacy will stand the test of time with or without Beyonce.. and vice versa 

Don't make this a diva war.. That's just lame sis 

Beyonce's 45 year old ass ain't coming for no one's Legacy.. She creating her own.. There's plenty of room for more than just two... Janet's legacy will stand the test of time with or without Beyonce.. and vice versa 

yet Beyonce at the Superbowl multiple times and the Grammys....who coming for who?  :unsure: Beyonce aint fucking playing....she even going on tour NOW.....

yet Beyonce at the Superbowl multiple times and the Grammys....who coming for who?  :unsure: Beyonce aint fucking playing....she even going on tour NOW.....

No 1 is coming for no 1... Beyonce needs to worry about her contemporaries and not Legends who paved the way

Let us not forget who sang whose song in Tribute :coffee: #MTVicon

• Upvote 1

these young gays dont care, when Beyonce come on in the club thats the only time I can get a drink with no waiting -_--_--_-

Edited by Stealth

No 1 is coming for no 1... Beyonce needs to worry about her contemporaries and not Legends who paved the way

Let us not forget who sang whose song in Tribute :coffee: #MTVicon

thats a fail....her daddy probably told her "after these other two or three bitches do this and you gone be on top"

my biggest criticism is Beyonce gone stomp on her legacy...and Beyonce aint playing....she coming for Janet's weave...been coming :filenails: but If you married to a billionaire and got diamonds what do lil people like us matter?

Beyonce ain't gon be stomping on nobody's legacy. She hasn't even sold half of the albums Janet's sold nor broke half of the records. She's a worldwide known thief and liar. Who's legacy is she coming for again?

• Upvote 3

Beyonce ain't gon be stomping on nobody's legacy. She hasn't even sold half of the albums Janet's sold nor broke half of the records. She's a worldwide known thief and liar. Who's legacy is she coming for again?

yet "reportedly" shes worth more B)

You're right on that one. Beyonce will not leave the legacys Janet did. However, I do envy her fans. Beyonce has delivered them some great eras.

You're right on that one. Beyonce will not leave the legacys Janet did. However, I do envy her fans. Beyonce has delivered them some great eras.

So has Janet... In the 90s and early 2000s.. Before her brand was destroyed overnight by President Justin Timberlake but that's another story

Now.. Only if Wissam owned a Record Label... Damn!! :shifty:Maybe we'll get that bra after all :asham:

Edited by #UnbreakableGame
  • Upvote 1

So has Janet... In the 90s and early 2000s.. Before her brand was destroyed overnight by President Justin Timberlake but that's another story

Now.. Only if Wissam owned a Record Label... Damn!! :shifty:Maybe we'll get that bra after all :asham:

You said it, in the 90s and 2000s, she should have left it there.