Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Nah Wendy Williams... Unbreakable (album) proves that theory to be incorrect.. She should not stop making new music bc a select few live in the past :) she should not do Vegas bc you don't like how she's running her career 

I dont really give a fuck what she does. She already ruined this era. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WTF has peaked last year and she has yet to release a second single or album flop date but that's none of my business bc who cares about Missy? No 1

But she still keeps her name in peoples mouths. When FLOTUS mentions Unbreakable or any song off the album let me know :coffee:

no i dont buy that.....Wissam is love, stability, financial stability, if she never hummed again...as long as she married to him she good....you think he married her with no expectations? :lol:

But she still keeps her name in peoples mouths. When FLOTUS mentions Unbreakable or any song off the album let me know :coffee:

Wow... The First Lady!!!! OMG STOP THE PRESSES!!!!! 

When FLOTUS mentions Missy's alb--errrr... When is that album coming out? :unsure: 

Name in people's mouths? So does a lot of celebrities... That doesn't mean they're selling albums with no promo :lmao: #StayWoke

If Missy released an album this coming Friday.. It would not sell 116k or more first week.. Sorry Jarryif.. I'll stop ragging on her 

Edited by #UnbreakableGame

You're right on that one. Beyonce will not leave the legacys Janet did. However, I do envy her fans. Beyonce has delivered them some great eras.

True but Bey is still in her 30s. Janet was still giving us great eras full promotion up until she was 49. This is the only era where we haven't gotten much so we can't just come down on her for this one era and say Bey is better cause of it cause she's not

• Upvote 3

Damn who dislikes Missy that much? That's weird lol...she's one of those artist that it's hard to dislike in my opinion. She's definitely legendary, and if accolades will be argued, some of the people who are considered legendary do not have the most awards, Patti Labelle, Luther Vandross, Smokey Robinson, Chaka Khan...so awards are not what makes the legend. Artistry in my opinion does. Missy shifted the lane in visual arts for female hip-hop artist as well as in sound...from producing to writing to her own music.

• Upvote 1

Public performances, would have sufficed to keep this era alive. It didn't have to be multimillion dollar promotional campaigns. Especially with someone like Janet, who knows how to command the stage. There are plenty of means Game, that's a shitty excuse.

Well Madonna did a lot of the promo you are speaking of, and it did not do her album sales justice. Madonna was already going to sell out her tour, but no one bought her album even when her face was everywhere AND she literally was falling on stage. 

• Upvote 3

I'm still waiting for a country album!  Janet giving us a country album would make you run to the water and become reborn! 

I don't want a country album from Janet lol, but I would consider Well Traveled to be more alternative. Even though it has that same vibe as Ho-Hey by the Lumineers. 

Well Madonna did a lot of the promo you are speaking of, and it did not do her album sales justice. Madonna was already going to sell out her tour, but no one bought her album even when her face was everywhere AND she literally was falling on stage. 

her ass flopped. Janet's album sold more in the states without promo than Madonna's did with tons of promo

• Upvote 1

Good grief. Album sales are only relevant to the artists, and to fans who actually give a fuck about that bs. As I stated before, it wouldn't have mattered if Madge, Beonce sold 500, or 5billion records. They still gave their fans a great era. I don't concern myself with how many albums my faves sell, unless they are going to share their millions with me. I'm simply a fan, and customer of their product. When they don't deliver, I get turned off, uninterested, and I no longer purchase their product. That's what halpened to me with Mariah, and it looks like Janet is heading that way. Although, I'm pretty sure this is going to be her last album, that's why she's not willing to put too much effort in promo. 

• Upvote 1

I'm simply a fan, and customer of their product. When they don't deliver, I get turned off, uninterested, and I no longer purchase their product. That's what halpened to me with Mariah, and it looks like Janet is heading that way. Although, I'm pretty sure this is going to be her last album, that's why she's not willing to put too much effort in promo. 

She gave you product. You want more and you want Jan to foot the bill :wacko: 

please please let it happen with Janet so you and your negativity can shoo

She gave you product. You want more and you want Jan to foot the bill :wacko: 

please please let it happen with Janet so you and your negativity can shoo

Yes game, poor, indigent Janet just cant foot the bill to give us a few promotional performances. Now I know rhe real reason why she cancelled iheart. She has no money. She spent all of her pennies making the album. Poor Janet. We should all be concerned with her finances.