Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Yes and please tell QUEEN Game to stop putting my name in his mouth. The bitch can't stand the fact that his ass been on ignore since November of last year and shit like this is gonna make him stay on it til November of this year too. Maybe you should be a JoeJoe and put that ass on block. I say what the hell I say and do what the hell I do and that ass can't take. 

ibsyccyFDgtBV0_zpsln41txxd.gif

Can you stop with this gif? :sigh: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He actually didn't. Everyone has been knowing Game's full name for years and he's posted it on here himself before

oh I did? Post receipts.. Oh you don't have any? Add that to the list of things you don't have

Everyone knows me bc most JanFam has added me on social media The sane people anyway.

Edited by #UnbreakableGame
  • Downvote 1

Don't post members' personal information without their approval.

A new member no one has ever heard of, posted basic information that everyone knows without my permission... Follows me from thread to thread giving me negative post views. Dude follows me more than his offspring. 

When is it considered harassment? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A new member no one has ever heard of, posted basic information that everyone knows without my permission... Follows me from thread to thread giving me negative post views. Dude follows me more than his offspring. 

When is it considered harassment? 

Norman ya drama queen.. stfu.. 

It was worth the warning considering the PMs I got from a few members who didn't yet know who he was... And now that they know what he looks like, they seem to understand why he's so bitter all the time.. ??☕️

• Downvote 1

I'm just hearing this news about "Dammn Baby", pretty dammn excited! 

Can't wait to see what Janet and the crew have in store for us.

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

you and everyone else around here, bruh! ? Finally the general public (and not a paying audience) will get the opportunity to see a living legend handle her shit correct and do what she's known to do....DANCE!!

im just hoping she won't be wearing them goddamn ugly ass harem pants in the video (wishful thinking, I know)..

• Upvote 1

you and everyone else around here, bruh! ? Finally the general public (and not a paying audience) will get the opportunity to see a living legend handle her shit correct and do what she's known to do....DANCE!!

im just hoping she won't be wearing them goddamn ugly ass harem pants in the video (wishful thinking, I know)..

Forrealdoe! I agree and co-sign with everything you've stated here. The dancing, and especially the dammn pants, lol.

Time to switch things up, baby girl. Her body is waaaay too damn fly to be hidden under all of that.

She doesn't have to rock the leather body suits anymore...but show a little bit of them curves she was blessed with. :D

• Upvote 2

Janet doesn't have curves, she's all dunk! :D

Word!

Dat asssss doeeeee!

I've always disliked how Kim K, Jenny Lo, Bey and now Nicki dominate the talk about booty...

Because honestly, regardless of the fact that I'm a fan, I think JJ has always had the most bangin ass in the biz.

So juicy, so supple, yet firm...100% authentic fit booty meat, in great proportion with her beautiful body.

That donk has BEEN a 10 in a sea of 7's and 8's for yeeeeears.

:wub:

• Upvote 4

Word!

Dat asssss doeeeee!

I've always disliked how Kim K, Jenny Lo, Bey and now Nicki dominate the talk about booty...

Because honestly, regardless of the fact that I'm a fan, I think JJ has always had the most bangin ass in the biz.

So juicy, so supple, yet firm...100% authentic fit booty meat, in great proportion with her beautiful body.

That donk has BEEN a 10 in a sea of 7's and 8's for yeeeeears.

:wub:

???

• Upvote 1

She has always kept it covered for the most part cuz she has said she hates how big it is.  But I think during the RWU era she started owning it cuz it sure was popping out of all her outfits.   In number ones too she was rocking the catsuits and tight jeans and her booty was like BAM!   Now durring the Wissam era, its back in hiding.

• Upvote 2

She has always kept it covered for the most part cuz she has said she hates how big it is.  But I think during the RWU era she started owning it cuz it sure was popping out of all her outfits.   In number ones too she was rocking the catsuits and tight jeans and her booty was like BAM!   Now durring the Wissam era, its back in hiding.

Which is understood because she's grown and wifed up now, secure in her personal and private life, which is awesome.

But I just want to tell her, she can still keep the class while givin' us a little ass!

Something so perfect should not be so drastically obscured all the time. :P

• Upvote 4

It was worth the warning considering the PMs I got from a few members who didn't yet know who he was... And now that they know what he looks like, they seem to understand why he's so bitter all the time.. ??☕️

Can we please not make fun of people's looks? That's not cool at all. There is nothing wrong with his looks. He's a delusional fan, and he is after all defending the queen. That part is understandable, but let's not hit that low. Game is actually cool people, he just has a "special" view on things. Your daughter is adorable btw. 

• Upvote 2

Can we please not make fun of people's looks? That's not cool at all. There is nothing wrong with his looks. He's a delusional fan, and he is after all defending the queen. That part is understandable, but let's not hit that low. Game is actually cool people, he just has a "special" view on things.

You had me & lost me then had me again.. then lost me

It was during Damita Jo she started owning it. Thanks to Jermaine Dupri 

Tour-wise, Yes.. RWU... #1s too.. This current tour, I think it's all about comfort

• Upvote 1

Can we please not make fun of people's looks? That's not cool at all. There is nothing wrong with his looks. He's a delusional fan, and he is after all defending the queen. That part is understandable, but let's not hit that low. Game is actually cool people, he just has a "special" view on things. Your daughter is adorable btw. 

Sorry he ain't no cool people. He doesn't have a bad reputation for nothing. Hell even on Janet-Xone he pretty much talked shit when someone posted news of a Janet fan from the board dying. Y'all can kiss his ass if you want, i'd rather whoop it

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1