Secret video filmed?

Ryan

Sorry he ain't no cool people. He doesn't have a bad reputation for nothing. Hell even on Janet-Xone he was pretty much talked shit when someone posted news of a Janet fan from the board dying. Y'all can kiss his ass if you want, i'd rather whoop it

Sweetie, I am everything, and anything, but an ass kisser.

Can we please not make fun of people's looks? That's not cool at all. There is nothing wrong with his looks. He's a delusional fan, and he is after all defending the queen. That part is understandable, but let's not hit that low. Game is actually cool people, he just has a "special" view on things. Your daughter is adorable btw. 

you know what.. Imma do this..

i got into it with Game more than a few times over on Janet.club... I've come to realize that this Janet message board stuff is damn near his whole life.. I mean, you don't get to almost 30k posts on an online forum just from casually reading things here and here or posting little tidbits here and there....naw.. To get that many posts, you gotta fucking LIVE this shit..

this dude was so bothered that he was getting so many dislikes on his posts throughout this forum that he felt the need to make an entire thread about "abusing the dislike" button in the Help forum! ?? it's legit important to him that his online rep is constantly intact..

I can't even with this dude..

so now that I've come to have that epiphany (of sorts) I've also come to feel truly sorry for this guy.. Sure, we're all fans of Janet, that's why we're here.. But he sure as fuck has shown time and time again that he feels like he's some type of superior fan to others around here and that he feels the need to be instructor/corrector/teacher to the JanFam masses! It's insane but also a bit entertaining as well....

and a little sad...

But imma let him do him from here on out.. Unless he responds to this with more nonsense as usual..

but yo thanks for the compliment bout my babygirl.. ? Love her like crazy and I've been so lucky to share with her the experience of a first-time Janet concert (for both of us) and being front row! So many infinite memories..

• Upvote 4

When you got members writing paragraphs..

King Me XXIII

1) I have that many posts bc I've been here a while ;) 

2) I have so more positive ratings 

3) I have no life but you stay trying to "expose" me and you're clearly obsessed with me :lmao: 

4) King me again

There's that nonsense I know you're always good for!! :yahoo:

And look at you legit getting off on this "king" shit bruh.. What are u the king of tho....?? typing on the internet..? .."schooling" online strangers...?? BURGERS??

in response to your numbered responses:

1) like I said "your WHOLE life!" (Thanks for proving me correct) :thumbup:

2) you legit care about your ratings and Internet "reputation" (Thanks for proving me correct) :clapping:

3) you shouldve just stopped at the "I have no life..." part (You proved me correct, again!) :asham:

4) refer back to the start of this post.. :wink:

#youlose #stepoutsidenorman #YEWmad :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you know what.. Imma do this..

i got into it with Game more than a few times over on Janet.club... I've come to realize that this Janet message board stuff is damn near his whole life.. I mean, you don't get to almost 30k posts on an online forum just from casually reading things here and here or posting little tidbits here and there....naw.. To get that many posts, you gotta fucking LIVE this shit..

this dude was so bothered that he was getting so many dislikes on his posts throughout this forum that he felt the need to make an entire thread about "abusing the dislike" button in the Help forum! ?? it's legit important to him that his online rep is constantly intact..

I can't even with this dude..

so now that I've come to have that epiphany (of sorts) I've also come to feel truly sorry for this guy.. Sure, we're all fans of Janet, that's why we're here.. But he sure as fuck has shown time and time again that he feels like he's some type of superior fan to others around here and that he feels the need to be instructor/corrector/teacher to the JanFam masses! It's insane but also a bit entertaining as well....

and a little sad...

But imma let him do him from here on out.. Unless he responds to this with more nonsense as usual..

but yo thanks for the compliment bout my babygirl.. ? Love her like crazy and I've been so lucky to share with her the experience of a first-time Janet concert (for both of us) and being front row! So many infinite memories..

Omg! Was that the cute girl Janet spoke to? I think I saw you guys on twitter. She's so damned cute. I wanted a girl, but I'm stuck with two boys.lol

I actually misscarried, twins. A boy and a girl. But I closed shop after my second one. 

Anywho, I'm glad you included hour daughter. I'm sure it's an experiendmce she will never forget.

• Upvote 1

When you got members writing paragraphs..

King Me XXIII

1) I have that many posts bc I've been here a while ;) 

2) I have so more positive ratings 

3) I have no life but you stay trying to "expose" me and you're clearly obsessed with me :lmao: 

4) King me again

Goddamnit Game! Shut the fuck up already! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Omg! Was that the cute girl Janet spoke to? I think I saw you guys on twitter. She's so damned cute. I wanted a girl, but I'm stuck with two boys.lol

I actually misscarried, twins. A boy and a girl. But I closed shop after my second one. 

Anywho, I'm glad you included hour daughter. I'm sure it's an experiendmce she will never forget.

wow sorry to hear all that you went through.. Life is a bitch sometimes yo.. I hope your boys give you reason to smile daily though..

but yes! That is my girl.. I just re-posted on Twitter the video edit I made of some other fans' footage of Janet talking to my daughter and I.. 

The actual moment seemed a lot longer than a few seconds though.. I put my kid on my shoulders and started hopping up and down to get Janet's attention and it worked.. Alex (my daughter) just kept waving to her.. Janet saw her, mouthed to us "aww", said "hi sweetie" to Alex, waved at her, blew her a kiss, then looked at me and my wife dead in the eye and said "she's so cute".. Even the dancers noticed and pointed at my Alex (you can see in the video).. All in front of a sold-out crowd.. Unreal!
  • Upvote 1