30 MINUTES TO SEE JANET DANCE!!!

Jodienda76

Loving the video. Gets better with every watch.  Love her cunty attitude.  That breakdown!!!  So pleasure principle make me pt 2 lol.

Dal that was THEE best BTS for sure.  Thanx for posting.

Aaaaannnnd don't get me wrong..while I love all this it still really bugs me everyone talks for Janet about this project.  I wanna see the artist herself speak of her artisty and inspirations. 

hopefully her husband will give her permission to speak once the baby comes.  He has done 3 interviews this year. Ain't nobody come to see you Otis 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The NS video is iconic IMO. Perfect

I disagree with you on that one. The video for NS didn't do much for me except make me glad Janet was back. I took it as a relaxed video to build up anticipation. After a 7 year hiatus. I expected Janet to come back witb something more iconic, unforgettable, hard, and something more of the lines of DB.

• Upvote 3

I disagree with you on that one. The video for NS didn't do much for me except make me glad Janet was back. I took it as a relaxed video to build up anticipation. After a 7 year hiatus. I expected Janet to come back witb something more iconic, unforgettable, hard, and something more of the lines of DB.

NS video is top notch and beautiful.. A lot of puzzle pieces and had a well-thoughtout meaning. Let's not knock it. It did what it set out to do.. Make Janet look great and not predictable like her lessors 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 3

NS video is top notch and beautiful.. A lot of puzzle pieces and had a well-thoughtout meaning. Let's not knock it. It did what it set out to do.. Make Janet look great and not predictable like her lessors 

For you. You don't speak for me. I'm not knocking it. It was forgettable to me.

• Upvote 3

Janet Jackson dropped the video for “Dammn Baby”, the third single from her No. 1 album “Unbreakable”, Wednesday. The black and white video offers the other end of the spectrum from the first single released from the album (the No. 1, "No Sleeep" feat. J. Cole) showing off Jackson's sharp dance moves and sassy attitude.

Janet Jackson releases new video, "Dammn Baby"

Rhythm Nation / BMG Rights Management

Part of that sassy attitude occurs at the 2:59 mark in the video, where Jackson mercilessly throws shade at the "twerking" style of dancing. Janet’s dancers begin to twerk and Janet responds by standing off to the side, giving a half-hearted, clap as she rolls her eyes and looks away.

The move has been dubbed the "petty clap" on Twitter andthe video's YouTube page.

http://www.examiner.com/article/dammn-janet-jackson-unleashes-petty-clap-new-video

• Upvote 3