Sign in to follow this  
John....

What TV Shows Are You Into Now?

My ex turned me onto "Star" on fox. I'm catching up on my firestick.

I need a firestick ....something shit, I dont have cable :filenails:

I need a firestick ....something shit, I dont have cable :filenails:

they're great especially if jailbroken like mine. I watched Wonder Woman with my friend Nando the other day. Hell there's even movies in the theaters that I can watch on firestick right now.

they're great especially if jailbroken like mine. I watched Wonder Woman with my friend Nando the other day. Hell there's even movies in the theaters that I can watch on firestick right now.

that's cool I want live tv though, so I can see the news

that's cool I want live tv though, so I can see the news

they have apps on there where you can watch live tv

hmmmm :unsure: how much you pay for the stick?

regular from amazon is like $35-$40. Jailbroken costed $75 for me and it's worth every penny. Hell you can watch pay per view stuff on here.

I just watched the first two episodes of the new Star Trek Discovery show.....loved them ...but I'm also a sci-fi nerd too soo :rolleyes:

I just watched the first two episodes of the new Star Trek Discovery show.....loved them ...but I'm also a sci-fi nerd too soo :rolleyes:

Yeah I watched it its cute I guess.  This is one where I am not trying to pick it apart for lore and continuity with other series though so...

Yeah I watched it its cute I guess.  This is one where I am not trying to pick it apart for lore and continuity with other series though so...

No it seems fine, Its on Netflix yet its serialized so Im waiting for the next episode

Star Trek Discovery.....they kinda taking the series and going dark, lots of cursing, and plot lines that mirror today when it comes to terrorism and xenophobia, radical factions, all make this very interesting. The strongest character on the show is a black female

I just finished Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 2 ....working on House of Cards, thats a mess right now because Kevin Spacey is in so much shit Netflix not only suspended production of the show's final season but they also fired Kevin Spacey......and Ive been so busy I forgot Supernatural and Walking Dead are back :excited:

Edited by Bailey.

regular from amazon is like $35-$40. Jailbroken costed $75 for me and it's worth every penny. Hell you can watch pay per view stuff on here.

amazon links?

amazon links?

boy go to amazon.com lol. You ain't gon find no jailbroken ones on there.

I forgot "Shameless" is back too :o  Apparently there's a new Liam

Yeah he is more expressive, and emotive as an actor

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 1

Yeah he is more expressive, and emotive as an actor

apparently viewers are saying he spoke more in these new episodes than he has the entire series :lol:

"Mindhunter" on Netflix......best thing going

Just finished it last week, good show and the ending was interesting.  

apparently viewers are saying he spoke more in these new episodes than he has the entire series :lol:

Very smart to get a new actor.  He's a fully realized character now rather than a prop.

Finished the first half of Star Trek Discovery I enjoyed it and the ending was a good little cliffhanger lots of potential there for the next season.

The Punisher starts Friday on Netflix hope its good.  he was good in Daredevil season 2 so hopefully they developed from there.

Edited by kidfresh832
  • Upvote 1

My friend is a Star Trek fan and is trying to get me to watch the show (along with Star Wars), I am open to watching it if I can get the episodes on YouTube but where do I start as its a really long running show?

• Upvote 1