Kelly Alexander-- tomorrow!!

wayneashleymusic

• 2 weeks later...

I get that she has overhyped stuff BUT I can't say that I haven't enjoyed the interviews..I guess I'm a sucker for ANYTHING related to Janet and any kind of insight there is to working with her. I do think the ONLY thing that will live up to the hype is JANET, herself being there with Kelly. I wish Kelly would have promoted this celebration of #VR20 anniversary a bit differently. 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 2

I get that she has overhyped stuff BUT I can't say that I haven't enjoyed the interviews..I guess I'm a sucker for ANYTHING related to Janet and any kind of insight there is to working with her. I do think the ONLY thing that will live up to the hype is JANET, herself being there with Kelly. I wish Kelly would have promoted this celebration of #VR20 anniversary a bit differently. 

I don’t need Janet necessarily but someone of relevance like a current kid or Unbreakable producer... Gil, Preston, her stylist, the President of A&R... hell, I’ll take Randy Jackson

Did you learn anything new from those interviews? 

Y'all gonna be mad when y'all find out it's Rene Elizondo -_-

I hate you :lol:  ...anywho I listened to the Shawnette interview, and this was the first time the hard core questions didn't come, no one said so Shawnette why weren't you at the RN reunion on steroids, having toured with Janet 3 world tours no less -_-

• Upvote 1

You know I wouldn't be mad. I'd listen to what he had to say. Rene more than anybody else especially during that time would know more than Jimmy, Terry, Tina, Shawnette, etc. Even her own family. But that ain't gonna happen because homeboy can't even utter Janet's name or he could be sued. And with her no nonsense lawyers they would be on it unless Janet okayed it.

You know I wouldn't be mad. I'd listen to what he had to say. Rene more than anybody else especially during that time would know more than Jimmy, Terry, Tina, Shawnette, etc. Even her own family. But that ain't gonna happen because homeboy can't even utter Janet's name or he could be sued. And with her no nonsense lawyers they would be on it unless Janet okayed it.

he wont be speaking -_-

He’s the only one, aside from Janet, that would actually make these interviews interesting.:unsure:

Actually Janet said she was contractually obligated not to speak about their relationship, per Rene’s request. She’s just extremely private, so the deal was just fine for her. So really she could be sued if she talked about him.

• Upvote 1

okay so I just played the video, and I appreciate Kelly for all she's done, but Im having a hard time imagining anyone in that chair with that setting she could be doing a commercial for flop insurance, least of all Janet -_- ...so this will be Kelly's last chance to bring it ...otherwise its hype :filenails:

I am scared tho :lol:

I pray it's not gonna be some ... "Oh, hey Janetfam we're here with the one and only Tina Landon!!!"  bullshit :umm::blink:

pleaseeeeeee Kelly don't fool us into tuning in.

okay thank you.....that's all Im saying, dudes only get so many chances, a chick dont stand a chance, dont stand another chance -_-

I'm still surprised to learn she was at the Velvet Rope shows I was at in "Detroit" which were not in Detroit but the Palace of Auburn Hills a city about 30 mins north of Detroit, but that doesnt matter anymore since they built the brand new all frills state of the art Little Caesar's Arena,  the new arena I saw first with Janet :wub: