The Trailer for Justin Timberlake's 'Man of the Woods' Album Is Here and It's Very Earthy

kidfresh832

Her Spanish album was released in the midst of the Latin music craze. She wasn't blazing any trails but simply profiting off a trend. 

None of that changes the fact that she changed her appearance to be considered more "ethnic" than she really was. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Her Spanish album was released in the midst of the Latin music craze. She wasn't blazing any trails but simply profiting off a trend. 

None of that changes the fact that she changed her appearance to be considered more "ethnic" than she really was. 

But her debut single was before the crasze really set in

For 1 era, which already addressed was appropriation....image-wise, but that doesn't change she's been a proud Latina from jump and still represents for it, and has been up on music roots since the very beginning. :coffee:

11 minutes ago, Eleven said:

she profiting from her own culture by representing her culture? She changed her appearance to be considered more "ethnic" even though her last name is Aguilera?

21764873_820453474791182_7353599512811378372_n_zpsjxiwkd3v.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

For 1 era, which already addressed was appropriation....image-wise, but that doesn't change she's been a proud Latina from jump and still represents for it, and has been up on music roots since the very beginning. :coffee:

I think we're done here. ^_^ 

27 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

15 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I think we're done here. ^_^ 

YupB)

1 minute ago, State of the Game said:

She had to bc she had nothing else to offer ??‍♂️

I'll take the bait and engage you only to be punished for it..... :rolleyes:  she can sing now she does have vocal talent and I respect that, hell she gave the gays "Beautiful" :coffee:

2 hours ago, State of the Game said:

So Xtina is Latina. Got it. But does that give her pass to be a culture vulture? Using black rappers and producers to flop. Shame

Already been adressed, Latinos have always been apart of hip hop, so nope thats not vulturing. Justin has no excuse.

She had to bc she had nothing else to offer ??‍♂️

The fact that she was already regarded as the best vocalist of her time makes your lie look pointless.

1 hour ago, jarrylf said:

Already been adressed, Latinos have always been apart of hip hop, so nope thats not vulturing. Justin has no excuse.

The fact that she was already regarded as the best vocalist of her time makes your lie look pointless.

Sure.. everyone loves that one hip-hop Latino... errrrr... 

Best vocalist of our time... hasn’t released an album in ten years(?)

Best vocalist of our time... can’t fill seats tour :lmao: 

Best vocalist of our time... who represented Latinos for the better half of her career but dropped them once the fade was gone :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Bailey. said:

I'll take the bait and engage you only to be punished for it..... :rolleyes:  she can sing now she does have vocal talent and I respect that, hell she gave the gays "Beautiful" :coffee:

Oh wow!!!! She can sing!!! Wow!!! Glad she can sing... She should probably start releasing music... oh wait.. she doesn’t have a base and is too busy sitting in a  spinning chair :coffee: 

She can keep that P!nk reject :coffee: 

Best vocalist of our time... who represented Latinos for the better half of her career but dropped them once the fade was gone :lmao: 

.........which one Big Punn (Puerto Rican), Fat Joe (Puerto Rican,whos been cranking out rap hits for over 25yrs strong), Kid Cudi (half Mexican), Fabolous (Dominican), Angie Martinez (Puerto Rican), Prince Markie Dee (Puerto Rican of The Fat Boys),  Cypress Hill (Cuban), Pitbull (Cuban), Cardi(Dominican) or any of the latin pioneers in rap from the 70s & 80's I know of that you don't? Game youve outted before.....you dont keep up with rap (it's orgins or even most of today)....this question to someone who does (mostly the origins and beginnings)  is like someone implying Janet has no hits to a Janet fan....

5yrs but won a Grammy 2yrs ago for a duet.

When did she drop them? According yo facts shes been continuously doing songs in spanish (including on her repeated Emmy Winning show) from her 1st single to her last single, Game lies dony become true because you want them to. You're literally not making me any less wrong or yourself anymore right.

Oh wow!!!! She can sing!!! Wow!!! Glad she can sing... She should probably start releasing music... oh wait.. she doesn’t have a base and is too busy sitting in a  spinning chair :coffee: 

She can keep that P!nk reject :coffee: 

Really? And what does a tour have to do with the fact that Justin is a garbage ALM siding appropriator, or was Christina brought up in the hopes that we'd ignore that by talking about someone tho less relevant is definitely more entertaining than talking about Timberfake? :coffee:

Oh & according to Linda Perry Pink begged for that song but Linda just rejected her, lying about that doesn't change it Game.

*sigh* I wish sometimes wish I could lie as frivolously as you have here, but then I remember that it's Trumplike in when people fact check there's no credibility, or something dangerous like convincing others I find Timberlame talented & not trash, sometimes it all seems so much more fun. Damn my love for facts!!!Image result for deep sigh gif

.....I'll just leave these here for anyone else who don't know or understand Latino & Hiphop history...honestly...I'm sadly disappointed that so many are so unaware. 

http://umich.edu/~ac213/student_projects06/tylaxe/justifying.html

http://www.latina.com/entertainment/music/most-influential-latinos-hip-hop-history

http://hiphop.latina.com

So again the lesson is .........LATINOS DON'T APPROPRIATE HIPHIP BECAUSE HIP HOP CULTURE INVOLVES THEM TOO......... SO lets end this sidetrack with facts....you factually can't compare Justin appropriating to any Latino artist doing what's apart of their culture since as long as it's been apart of black culture... AND it still doesn't change Justin used ALM redirect in a BLM discussion or the fact that he & his new song is trash and being dragged for FILTH. Good job on the distraction, but facts are facts.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

.....I'll just leave these here for anyone else who don't know or understand Latino & Hiphop history...honestly...I'm sadly disappointed that so many are so unaware.

http://umich.edu/~ac213/student_projects06/tylaxe/justifying.html

http://www.latina.com/entertainment/music/most-influential-latinos-hip-hop-history

http://hiphop.latina.com

So again the lesson is .........LATINOS DON'T APPROPRIATE HIPHIP BECAUSE HIP HOP CULTURE INVOLVES THEM TOO......... SO lets end this sidetrack with facts....you factually can't compare Justin appropriating to any Latino artist doing what's apart of their culture since as long as it's been apart of black culture... AND it still doesn't change Justin used ALM redirect in a BLM discussion or the fact that he & his new song is trash and being dragged for FILTH. Good job on the distraction, but facts are facts.

So we agree on Cardi. :wub: 

some of y'all are delirious ....you're so consumed...in all your Doom...

Justin's beautiful no matter what you say...words won't bring him down...His career is beautiful in every single way...your words won't bring it down...so don't you bring me down today. #AllLivesMatter #CreoleLivesMatterMostTho #AskBeyonce #UntilTheEndOfTime

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, State of the Game said:

and what does that have to do with her being labeled as the Best vocalist of our time?