Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dal

Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Recommended Posts

I really like it! Omg djfjgj

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys.. I take back everything I said about her working with Jimmy/Terry. This song is beautifully done without those two BUT I still have respect for them. 

The song is missing actual verses. It’s a bit lazy in that aspect... So Much Betta in terms of lyrical set up (repetitive lyrics) BUT musically and vocally, it’s Island Life with COGU.

Its a VERY mature song yet the mood is very carefree and loving. 

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just love it 😍 it’s a good summer song, I love her voice in that songs and love the daddy Yankee verse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the chorus and the beat.i can’t wait to see the video but I love the upbeat song and it’s catchy . Can someone find lyrics .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daddy Yankee was a good choice

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear that kid irks my soul. 

"that's dumb"

"Y'all weird" 

"Y'all crazy"

Boy Stfu! Christ! Your opinion doesn't reign supreme. Your opinion isnt "right" ...it's all subjective,idiot. Get off ya high horse bitch, you ain't NOBODY SPECIAL... AT ALL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, janetDAYZ said:

I swear that kid irks my soul. 

"that's dumb"

"Y'all weird" 

"Y'all crazy"

Boy Stfu! Christ! Let ppl have their opinions.. like you have yours. Your opinion doesn't reign supreme. Your opinion isnt "right" ...it's all subjective,idiot. Why mfs acting like they  King Tut in a damn Janet forum...get off ya high horse bitch, you ain't NOBODY SPECIAL... AT ALL 

Dayz... we’re made for now.. not tomorrow

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m still recovering from her strong vocals! 😳😫 I agree, the verses could have been longer and MUCH less repetitive but the song is so catchy and carefree, it REALLY works regardless! This is a VERY accessible hit for ALL ages!!! Like Janet’s own personal “Holiday” for the 2010s.

I can see this being played at barbecues, weddings, etc. 😀

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

I’m still recovering from her strong vocals! 😳😫 I agree, the verses could have been longer and MUCH less repetitive but the song is so catchy and carefree, it REALLY works regardless! This is a VERY accessible hit for ALL ages!!! Like Janet’s own personal “Holiday” for the 2010s.

I can see this being played at barbecues, weddings, etc. 😀

:umm: I know it’s the spinster’s birthday but.... 🛑😂

i agree with the rest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm holding off on listening for now...heading to TRL in a few so hopefully we get a sneak peak at the video. If not, I'm listening as soon as I'm out of there! 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

:umm: I know it’s the spinster’s birthday but.... 🛑😂

i agree with the rest

I’m just saying, the song has that type of feel and appeal. Let’s give credit where credit is due, even if Madge is officially in her golden years! 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m so happy everyone is hearing it now. The song is very fresh and upbeat and its very current as far as sound to me. I’ve always said part of the challenge in Janet’s newer music is that it would always have a bit of a dated sound.

This go round she’s pulling in new producers who really seem to get her. Vocally she sounds great and the music is just enough to get the ball rolling. I’ve said before Janet knows whatever she creates from here on out has to be music she can perform in later years. You can see the crowd on tour with this song. You can see the dancing & the colors. It will have an energy of a Together Again.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ScottB said:

I'm holding off on listening for now...heading to TRL in a few so hopefully we get a sneak peak at the video. If not, I'm listening as soon as I'm out of there! 

Well the song has been removed from that site!!! Grrrggghhh good thing I got a couple more listens in before I can play it all I want at midnight! 🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lenzo88 said:

Well the song has been removed from that site!!! Grrrggghhh good thing I got a couple more listens in before I can play it all I want at midnight! 🤪

DAMMIT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ITA FUCKING AMAZING 😩😩😩😩😩 like, the beat is clearly Africa which is something I've been asking for since 20 yo. I LOVE IT 😩😩😩😩

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on mobile so it's buggy and can't edit my post but let me tell you how this just makes you SMILE. 

This is the type of beat that France, Spain, Portugal and the UK eat alive if she plays her cards right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Utopia said:

I'm on mobile so it's buggy and can't edit my post but let me tell you how this just makes you SMILE. 

This is the type of beat that France, Spain, Portugal and the UK eat alive if she plays her cards right. 

THIS!!!

If this doesn’t become a hit overseas than honestly, I don’t know what song Janet can do that will at this point!! 😂😂🤣 It’s very mature yet fun and has that international appeal that makes her marketing for this era make so much sense now!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Utopia said:

ITA FUCKING AMAZING 😩😩😩😩😩 like, the beat is clearly Africa which is something I've been asking for since 20 yo. I LOVE IT 😩😩😩😩

Well if you like it....I'm hoping that I will

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

THIS!!!

If this doesn’t become a hit overseas than honestly, I don’t know what song Janet can do that will at this point!! 😂😂🤣 It’s very mature yet fun and has that international appeal that makes her marketing for this era make so much sense now!

Seriously . I'm in love with this cuz I've been asking for African beats since laws knows when. I've grown up on theses beats 

https://goo.gl/images/XZuXi2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Well if you like it....I'm hoping that I will

The USA is not used to these beats 😂 performance, promo and video will be the key to sell it over there. 

The closeste thing I can think to this sound is jidenna 's A Bit more. Janet's song is poppier and the beat a bit more "Africa". Oh and shakiras wakka wakka.

Like, imagine going to Nigeria and being received by the tribes dancing and smiling like a big African party. That's what I see when I play the track ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Im in love with this if y'all haven't noticed 🤣🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

I’m so happy everyone is hearing it now. The song is very fresh and upbeat and its very current as far as sound to me. I’ve always said part of the challenge in Janet’s newer music is that it would always have a bit of a dated sound.

This go round she’s pulling in new producers who really seem to get her. Vocally she sounds great and the music is just enough to get the ball rolling. I’ve said before Janet knows whatever she creates from here on out has to be music she can perform in later years. You can see the crowd on tour with this song. You can see the dancing & the colors. It will have an energy of a Together Again.

 

I can see it ending a show 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I can’t wait even more to see the video after hearing the song!!! There’s a section toward the end that sounds a bit like a dance break before Yankee comes in but we’ll see....😆😆😆

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×