I really feel Rock Witchu Tour doesnt get its proper praise...

janetDAYZ

4 hours ago, _KINGSEANCOURT_ said:

I loved the show! I had to see it twice. Production wise Velvet Rope and All For You are still my favorites, But PYRO was everything on RWU

A4U tour is in your top 2? ? 

Yes, im jugdging you.. Hard lol cus A4U was one of her weaker tours for a few reasons 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Other than the horrible outfits I don't understand why this tour never took off

You dont understand why it never took off??? 

Joe? remember THAT was the beginning of Janet and her camp doing less than smart things. She hadnt toured in 7 years and there was NO promotion. The business side of that tour was completely mishandled..it was so many issues w/ that tour. And not to mention her first tour since the SB thing, remember the public was still acting funny towards her

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

You dont understand why it never took off??? 

Joe? remember THAT was the beginning of Janet and her camp doing less than smart things. She hadnt toured in 7 years and there was NO promotion. The business side of that tour was completely mishandled..it was so many issues w/ that tour. And not to mention her first tour since the SB thing, remember the public was still acting funny towards her

Hell I saw her doing interviews and she went on Tyra and Ellen. I think if she would've toured right after the SB she'd have no problem selling out stadiums and arenas right now

7 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Hell I saw her doing interviews and she went on Tyra and Ellen. I think if she would've toured right after the SB she'd have no problem selling out stadiums and arenas right now

And thats where the promo stopped. ???? i remember those promos too. And then nothing...that was the beginning of her having issues selling tickets for tours 

2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

And thats where the promo stopped. ???? i remember those promos too. And then nothing...that was the beginning of her having issues selling tickets for tours 

why tf would she even think about stopping promo? I wonder if she was goin through some stuff with JD around that time

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

trust me he's not lol. He'll shove that shit right down ya throat and gag you 

Sean already knows how i get down. He been a faithful twitter follower of my for years, he calls me scared but everytime he visits my town..he never hits me up and ive extended an invite to link up but he gets reallllllllll quiet then. ?

7 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Sean already knows how i get down. He been a faithful twitter follower of my for years, he calls me scared but everytime he visits my town..he never hits me up and ive extended an invite to link up but he gets reallllllllll quiet then. ?

lol so Sean be like this as soon as you drop that location

Image result for gap tooth gif

• Upvote 1

It was a good show.  But looking back at this moment SOTW 17 and 18 murders it

Janet's vibe the last 2 years has been slaying me.  i dunno there is just something different in her  A kick, a fire.  And she still is so damn authentic and sweet and charming as she always has been,  RWU seemed very forced now that I look back.  But being the showman she is, she delivered of course.  But I dunno everything Janet is doing lately just feels right. And the public and media has really been embracing her again so that helps 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, msboz said:

It was a good show.  But looking back at this moment SOTW 17 and 18 murders it

Janet's vibe the last 2 years has been slaying me.  i dunno there is just something different in her  A kick, a fire.  And she still is so damn authentic and sweet and charming as she always has been,  RWU seemed very forced now that I look back.  But being the showman she is, she delivered of course.  But I dunno everything Janet is doing lately just feels right. And the public and media has really been embracing her again so that helps 

Funny enough I after this thread I watched part of RWU tour on YouTube and I see where you coming from. I

• Like 1

6 hours ago, vibeology said:

Funny enough I after this thread I watched part of RWU tour on YouTube and I see where you coming from. I

Also I forgot to mention I saw RWU live 3 times.  Loved it each time.  I saw SOTW 3 times.  Twice last year and once this year. She got better in each  SOTW show and switched things up at all shows too.  Her band is great.  Her dancers fit. So yeah everything shes doing is a real good look for her :)

8 hours ago, msboz said:

Also I forgot to mention I saw RWU live 3 times.  Loved it each time.  I saw SOTW 3 times.  Twice last year and once this year. She got better in each  SOTW show and switched things up at all shows too.  Her band is great.  Her dancers fit. So yeah everything shes doing is a real good look for her :)

Lucky you! 

giphy.gif

😋

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 11:07 PM, janetDAYZ said:

A4U tour is in your top 2? ? 

Yes, im jugdging you.. Hard lol cus A4U was one of her weaker tours for a few reasons 

I agree although the choreography was great on the A4U tour and Janet looked fine af the stage was just too damn big, I didn't like some of the repetitive stuff she did that she already did on TVR tour, and I hated that her vocals were weaker. I did like her Alright performance on the A4U tour waaaay better than TVR tour.