RARE CLIP of Paula and Janet rehearsing for WHYDFML VIDEO!!!!!

janetDAYZ

It's so interesting seeing Janet learn a routine in her early career. She did make mistakes here which immediately stuck out to me because I'm so used to Janet always being perfect. Looking at this, it's amazing how much progress she had made in terms of choreography, confidence and overall dance ability by Rhythm Nation, just 3 years later.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

It's so interesting seeing Janet learn a routine in her early career. She did make mistakes here which immediately stuck out to me because I'm so used to Janet always being perfect. Looking at this, it's amazing how much progress she had made in terms of choreography, confidence and overall dance ability by Rhythm Nation, just 3 years later.

Same

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Oh really? And when did you see it for the first time? Let me guess ..10 years ago or something ? Igga Please! 

:lol: the shit is rare cause I ain't never seen it in my life before until you posted it

4 hours ago, Black Eagle said:

They were in front of a dance mirror. Paula saw all of Janet’s movements. Janet was looking down until Paula corrected her and that’s when Janet looked up.

Dance mirror where? They're on a big ass set and I highly doubt there's dance mirrors there and if there are then I don't see them. Either way why are y'all so pressed that people liked the way Janet moved better than Paula whether she made mistakes or not?

1 hour ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

Well she's made progress way before this. It's just Paula's dancing was different. Janet's a bad bitch and she been had confidence doing things like pirouettes way before Paula stepped in. Check this clip out. Miss Jackson been had skill. Look at those spins

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Well she's made progress way before this. It's just Paula's dancing was different. Janet's a bad bitch and she been had confidence doing things like pirouettes way before Paula stepped in. Check this clip out. Miss Jackson been had skill. Look at those spins

Wow. I've never seen this clip before. Janet looked really good here. I sometimes wonder what type of dancer Janet would be now if she did more ballet style dances for her routines. I think I remember her saying in a DJ era interview that she did some ballet training at some point, but I can't remember exactly what she said.

1 hour ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

Wow. I've never seen this clip before. Janet looked really good here. I sometimes wonder what type of dancer Janet would be now if she did more ballet style dances for her routines. I think I remember her saying in a DJ era interview that she did some ballet training at some point, but I can't remember exactly what she said.

Thank you and this was before fuckin' Paula. I can't stand when people try to credit Paula for the way Janet dances. Momma been tap dancing and pirouetting way before her music career took off. I need basic bitches to be more informed about Damita Jo

• Upvote 1

An interview Ive never seen before.. Let me not call it "RARE" since Norman seems to have seen and/or heard every single clip,piece or snippet of Janet's recording career. He must have some inside connection with Janet's camp. Who knew?! Anyway..this was an interesting interview

13 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

An interview Ive never seen before.. Let me not call it "RARE" since Norman seems to have seen and/or heard every single clip,piece or snippet of Janet's recording career. He must have some inside connection with Janet's camp. Who knew?! Anyway..this was an interesting interview

Damn she said they would never all tour together and they never did.

• Upvote 1