Shit my cat is in heat

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She keeps meowing so hard... I feel bad I cant do anything for her... now I have the urge to play some amerie songs... go figure... >_<

If you arent going to allow her to have a litter, then the best thing you can do for her is to get her did.....imagine if you had an unimaginable urge to have sex and some tall black azzhole kept your sassy little kitty ass lock up :excited:

Boyfriend is taller and girlfriend is rounder...when they fight he wins but she is meaner :excited:

She always starts the fights :blush:

LOL - I love cats........I have found that boy cats tend to be a lot more cuddly than girl cats. girl cats love to meow and be like "let me out" "now let me in" "now stroke me" etc :blush:

I wish I had my cat, but I cant keep her in my apartment so my mum has her. SHe pissed in her purse the other day LMAO

LOL - I love cats........I have found that boy cats tend to be a lot more cuddly than girl cats. girl cats love to meow and be like "let me out" "now let me in" "now stroke me" etc :blush:

I wish I had my cat, but I cant keep her in my apartment so my mum has her. SHe pissed in her purse the other day LMAO

Miss Girlfriend is anti-social and wants to be petty on her time. She has made my closet her personal bedroom and can be there for days only coming out to eat. Mr Boyfriend is different. He will cry if I'm gone too long and he sleeps in my bed every night.

Miss Girlfriend is anti-social and wants to be petty on her time. She has made my closet her personal bedroom and can be there for days only coming out to eat. Mr Boyfriend is different. He will cry if I'm gone too long and he sleeps in my bed every night.

I hope you pet girlfriend too, she might get shy :-(

I truly hate that sound.....damn when cats are in heat they want the whole world to know and I swear it sounds like it's coming from the Devil. I just hate that sound to death it's almost like they are being possessed.....I could not imagine needed it that bad to make those types of noises and scream like that in a dark alley.

I truly hate that sound.....damn when cats are in heat they want the whole world to know and I swear it sounds like it's coming from the Devil. I just hate that sound to death it's almost like they are being possessed.....I could not imagine needed it that bad to make those types of noises and scream like that in a dark alley.

Poor cats :-(

yeah i have 2 now...you must have deleted me from facebook darryl?...lol diddy's parents had another litter in november so i got a little girl...her name is P!nk

na I didn't delete you lol I'm not that shady. im just not on as much as I used to be

quite the opposite with me.. i have two cats.. Blue & Maddie (short for her Government name: Madelyn

Blue is very independent... not a cuddlier... but he's vocal... Maddie is very attached... cuddles... not as vocal... she doesn't meow unless she wants to.. she just makes noises in her throat...

Archived