Shit my cat is in heat

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quite the opposite with me.. i have two cats.. Blue & Maddie (short for her Government name: Madelyn

Blue is very independent... not a cuddlier... but he's vocal... Maddie is very attached... cuddles... not as vocal... she doesn't meow unless she wants to.. she just makes noises in her throat...

LOL @ government name - i like it that you have cats, it makes you classy :coffee:

LMAOOOO you suck :lmao: :lmao:

She was a Fugly kitten LOL, her mum was my flatmates cat (who was only about 8 months herself when she had the litter) and out of the 4 kittens, nobody picked Fugly to take home, so I kept her. And she turned out to be the most beautiful of all the cats as an adult :-) = its like the ugly duckling but with cats LOL

One of my friends wanted to stick a Q tip in her pussy :sigh: But I stopped her from doing that to my cat... what a nut job... anyway shes now out of heat... she stopped meowing so hard and deep... and now I don't have the urge to listen to amerie anymore.

You should have let her try - your cat might have messed up her face and taught her a lesson lol

Its her fault not that cats lol - when the cat is clearly very upset shes like "this little kittys havin fun!! :excited: "

Why did I laugh when she started to cry lmfao!is that bitch dumb or what? :lmao: but for real I would of thrown that mother-fucka against the wall playin' that shit wit me :umm:

Why did I laugh when she started to cry lmfao!is that bitch dumb or what? :lmao: but for real I would of thrown that mother-fucka against the wall playin' that shit wit me :umm:

You laughed because its hilarious LOL

And you laughed because you liked seeing that dumb woman cry because a cat fukked her up LOL

Archived