Ask a stupid question thread...

Selz

Just thought I'd start one since I have a question I hoped someone could answer :asham:

I bought one of those cardboard containers of table salt with a plastic cap, few months ago, put it in the cupboard and it's been gradually getting damp. Now the cardboard is just sweating and there's water on top of the cap. The salt's just a mess :sigh: Idk what's causing it unless it's the high humidity in my flat. :( Any ideas?

Just thought I'd start one since I have a question I hoped someone could answer :asham:

I bought one of those cardboard containers of table salt with a plastic cap, few months ago, put it in the cupboard and it's been gradually getting damp. Now the cardboard is just sweating and there's water on top of the cap. The salt's just a mess :sigh: Idk what's causing it unless it's the high humidity in my flat. :( Any ideas?

I tend to cook so I know about stuff like this, I have a box of sea salt same issue, I just wrapped it in a ziploc...a lot of times I put things in the fridge they stay longer

How do women in relationships let their partners know its that time of the month? I always wanted to know how does a woman tell someone "not tonight" :ph34r:

A good man will pick up the cycle. I know the cycle of loads of women in my life tbh...

How do women in relationships let their partners know its that time of the month? I always wanted to know how does a woman tell someone "not tonight" :ph34r:

I think if they're in a relationship the woman would just tell the truth. "Not tonight darling, unless you like it messy :umm:" :lol:

I tend to cook so I know about stuff like this, I have a box of sea salt same issue, I just wrapped it in a ziploc...a lot of times I put things in the fridge they stay longer

Maybe I'll try the fridge. :) Apparently some people use a desiccant like rice grains to absorb the moisture.

I wonder if you can buy those little damp-packets that are found in shoes and other house-hold-common items.. The small bead-looking things

They're suppose to absorb moisture... Try that or baking soda? I believe that absorbs moisture too

Oh yeah, is it silica gel? It says 'do not eat'... like you'd want to :lmao:

Well it depends on the person you're dating I guess. :lol: If it's woman to woman then there's not really a problem since you both have the issue, all you have to say is that it's that time. Woman to man, I'd just assume it'd be easier to just politely say "not tonight" then if they question you then subtly say why or just say so. :lol:

:wtf:

:sigh:

It can usually be predicted when a womans next cycle will be - there's a pattern. Sometimes this pattern is disrupted due to other hormones or stress etc...or even pregnancy. Come on dude..you were in nursing school. A good man in a relationship (or a nosey friend like me) will pick up that cycle pattern too...

:sigh:

It can usually be predicted when a womans next cycle will be - there's a pattern. Sometimes this pattern is disrupted due to other hormones or stress etc...or even pregnancy. Come on dude..you were in nursing school. A good man in a relationship (or a nosey friend like me) will pick up that cycle pattern too...

i don't pay attention to women..... :)

Well it depends on the person you're dating I guess. :lol: If it's woman to woman then there's not really a problem since you both have the issue, all you have to say is that it's that time. Woman to man, I'd just assume it'd be easier to just politely say "not tonight" then if they question you then subtly say why or just say so. :lol:

I wonder do women lie about their period to stop a dude from wanting it