BRITNEY IS COMING

Aquaria

I understand it, I am telling you how I view it and use it in relation to THIS topic.

Nor do I care that he's wrote and produced many songs for himself and others...because again being a popular producer doesn't make you one of THE greats.

I don't care how YOU view it. I'm not here for that.

Again, I'm not speaking on popularity :sigh: You're hopeless.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Explain. Because even the former R&B greats have dubbed him a R&B legend and innovator.

Hmmm, you would put Janet in the 2nd tier? Interesting.

By the grand scheme of things, I mean just not limiting to R&B. Like with the examples you and TOF used. Golden Shower is held in high regard in the R&B world. But when you add in ppl like The Beatles, Stevie, Prince, etc, Kelly doesn't measure up.

Yes. Janet has been great, but honestly she's not up there with ppl like Aretha and James Brown. And what are you trying to say with "Interesting"? :rolleyes:

By the grand scheme of things, I mean just not limiting to R&B. Like with the examples you and TOF used. Golden Shower is held in high regard in the R&B world. But when you add in ppl like The Beatles, Stevie, Prince, etc, Kelly doesn't measure up.

Yes. Janet has been great, but honestly she's not up there with ppl like Aretha and James Brown. And what are you trying to say with "Interesting"? :rolleyes:

That's fine. He's a R&B God. :coffee:

Mhm.

2i05cm9-vi.gif

I just found it interesting because I thought you ranked Madge over her. :umm:

That's fine. He's a R&B God. :coffee:

Mhm.

2i05cm9-vi.gif

I just found it interesting because I thought you ranked Madge over her. :umm:

Let's not get carried away hun. filenails.gif

I put Vadge slightly over Janet because she's been more consistent. And I'm still waiting to hear the 'influence' argument from the other party.

Austin,

Beyonce: “R. Kelly, gosh how could I forget? It's still new. It's still brand new and I forgot. I actually didn't get a chance to work with him physically in the studio, but I talked to him on the phone and he's a wonderful person. So talented."

I don't know what she's referring to but :coffee:

Let's not get carried away hun. filenails.gif

I put Vadge slightly over Janet because she's been more consistent. And I'm still waiting to hear the 'influence' argument from the other party.

Carried away? Not at all B)

:umm: x a million. Whatever :rolleyes:

Austin,

Beyonce: “R. Kelly, gosh how could I forget? It's still new. It's still brand new and I forgot. I actually didn't get a chance to work with him physically in the studio, but I talked to him on the phone and he's a wonderful person. So talented."

I don't know what she's referring to but :coffee:

IDK WTH she talkin about either. :umm::unsure:

Carried away? Not at all B)

:umm: x a million. Whatever :rolleyes:

He's an R&B titan. He's not at the deity level yet. R&B deity would be like Aretha, Janet, James, Isley Bruthas, etc...

<OprahDealWithIt.gif> B)

Archived