What do your username and av say about you

Aquaria

Username: Leo woman and lionesses are my favorite animals.

Avy: I adore Old Hollywood. My favorite actresses and actors are from then and most of the movies from the era I absolutely love. I love the women's fashion from that time, too. I think it was so classy and elegant. It was sexy but not too showy. The clothes really complemented their figures. I try to adopt it into my own style, adding a few modern hints of course. The woman in the photo is Hedy Lamarr who was an actress. Love her.

Username: originated from the WWE. Triple H's nickname is "The Game" and I adopted that. When I became King of the Janet Stans, I was given the title "King".. Hence King Game

Av: I don't remember what it is. I think it's the logo "Underground Kings" It's means "long live the king" in Latin... the smokes represents an active volcano.. just before eruption

Username: originated from the WWE. Triple H's nickname is "The Game" and I adopted that. When I became King of the Janet Stans, I was given the title "King".. Hence King Game

Av: I don't remember what it is. I think it's the logo "Underground Kings" It's means "long live the king" in Latin... the smokes represents an active volcano.. just before eruption

:lmao:

• Upvote 1

Name:My 1st name and last name initial, I guess it represesnts that Im upfront with who I am for the most part.

Av: Debra Wilson is 1 of my acting/improv/impersonation icons, and tho I've been talking to her for years, I've been wanting to meet her forever.....and I had my chance, and it was MORE than I ever wanted it to be, we fam now