What Would You Do If You Won Tonigh'ts Powerball?

Bailey

I wouldn't tell anyone....... just go out for drinks with some friends because its prob the last time they would ever see me

I wouldn't tell a soul....I told ya'll before I would disappear and my close family would start getting money orders in the mail outta nowhere. I would pimp my Facebook out though, folks would be like...."did ya'll see Johnie in Miami last week? Well this week he in Paris, he had a lot of bags and shit"

Quit my job ^_^

that's not creative...........I was thinking of being a Black Gay Hugh Hefner, build a big mansion and fill it with naked dudes, import some from Australia, Germany, any place with exotic White meat, oh and Sweden. :shifty: oh and I want an ice sculpture that pisses Vodka (top shelf)

Before I cry myself to sleep, I'll just chill for a bit. Get my mind right before I move into action.

Of course I'll quit my job..but not right away..Then I'll leave the country..in about a month, I'll get with family and friends and lay out a plan. All that money, you have to give back.

Before I cry myself to sleep, I'll just chill for a bit. Get my mind right before I move into action.

Of course I'll quit my job..but not right away..Then I'll leave the country..in about a month, I'll get with family and friends and lay out a plan. All that money, you have to give back.

:lmao: stops reading there

you don't need any new underwear? Or maybe you don't wear any :shifty:

at least you're down to Earth with it

that's not creative...........I was thinking of being a Black Gay Hugh Hefner, build a big mansion and fill it with naked dudes, import some from Australia, Germany, any place with exotic White meat, oh and Sweden. :shifty: oh and I want an ice sculpture that pisses Vodka (top shelf)

You asked the first thing we would do and that's what it would be

• Upvote 1

if i survive this fall after learning that i won:

tumblr_m431r9SIQE1qgrtn7.gif

i'd tell everyone - once i'm comfortably/safely out of the country. :shifty:

so ya'll know the last guy that won a big lottery was in Lapeer Michigan about 20 minutes from me....I watched that broadcast when he came out, he was two monopoly pieces short of a game board. I was like first of all why are you not in disguise, and he looked extra stupid, I mean like the kind of guy to go and buy 100 beat up cars to paint and rebuild like he really did something

1. Move to another country at the end of this semester then enroll in college and pay off tuition for the next semester and the next 3 years in cash(saving some for med school)

Then...

2. Buy a home(maybe a car, too but I love the one I have so I might keep it)

3. After all this then tell the people I trust and buy some gifts for them

4. Split the rest into 3 parts: One part to save, one part to invest and the last part to charity(possibly create one)

I'd love to travel, too. Fit that in somewhere.

STAY ANONYMOUS!!!!

Quit work

Pay off mortgage

I really think I could only tell my immediate family. It could become too much of an issue amongst "friends". Family members would be blessed and if possible give anonymous deposits to people im close to.

Go travelling and touch down in Africa where I could REALLY put the money to work.

Use my financial powers to "buy" some time with Janet.