MUTHAFUKA TALKIN BOUT NICKI MINAJ CAN SING BETTER THAN JANET

janetDAYZ

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've actually made countless vidoes for ppl (like u all) who cant believe a str8 and gay guy can be friends...I suggest ya'll go look at their other clips :lmao::lmao::lmao:

The man cliams to be str8 and his gay friend has confirmed it so Im not interested nor have the concern to dissect his claims..why do you all? I could care less :mellow:

and Sir Dookie1814 ..this is all ur fault :umm:

They can make a million videos I don't care. I'm not saying a straight man hanging around a gay man automatically makes him gay. I'm just saying that man is gay and I don't care what anyone is saying. HE IS A DL BOTHER THEN CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT BUT HE HAS BEEN WITH A GUY SEXUALLY BEFORE

If you not concerned then why bother trying to convince us otherwise about his sexuality?

Wes needs to listen to Janet's "I Get Lonely", "Again", and "Feels So Right" and then say if Janet can sing and if he says she can't then he's just a plain hater in denial. Janet may not sing like Mariah or Beyonce but the can fuckin' sing. Or better yet Scorpion needs to let them hear Janet sing "I Get Lonely" on the Rosie O'Donnel show when it was just her and the piano. GTFOH! :coffee:

Wes needs to listen to Janet's "I Get Lonely", "Again", and "Feels So Right" and then say if Janet can sing and if he says she can't then he's just a plain hater in denial. Janet may not sing like Mariah or Beyonce but the can fuckin' sing. Or better yet Scorpion needs to let them hear Janet sing "I Get Lonely" on the Rosie O'Donnel show when it was just her and the piano. GTFOH! :coffee:

Im surprised you didnt really go off like u usually do for Janet... Joe :unsure:

believe what ya'll wanna believe ..thats not my problem. :excited:

this alway happens

Girt, what is FACEBOOK doing on here... :mellow::lmao:

I thought Miss Google was a nuisance..now FACEBOOK..I simply cannot!! :lmao:

prob bcuz malone posted his thread link on his page

Archived