JANET US & CANADA TOUR DATES!!!!!!!!

Chase

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im on pins and needles becuz Im worried about the shows selling out quick..thats why Im keeping a close eye.. ...like Sir Duke1814 said ...its gonna be like two big bitches fighting over the last Church's bisquit

Yessss I feel the same way! I pray it doesn't get sold out before I get my ticket!

Im just tryna inform ppl becuz Im dont think most are paying any attention to the fact that alot the dates their tickets go on sale this weekend ..while ppl are twiddling their thumbs like they have all the time in the world.. :whistle:

to tell you the truth theres more than a few who are just talking and wont make it to the show

Im on pins and needles becuz Im worried about the shows selling out quick..thats why Im keeping a close eye.. ...like Sir Duke1814 said ...its gonna be like two big bitches fighting over the last Church's bisquit

and thats why im trying to talk to the few people that i wanna hangout with so we can get tickets and hangout

to tell you the truth theres more than a few who are just talking and wont make it to the show

and thats why im trying to talk to the few people that i wanna hangout with so we can get tickets and hangout

There is alot thats just talking. Im gettin my tickets either on friday during presale or saturday morning @ 10:00. told all my friends going with have their money to me so we can all order together and sit together but if they bullshit they gonna have to have bad seats like they did at the rwu tour cuz im gettin mine dammit

There is alot thats just talking. Im gettin my tickets either on friday during presale or saturday morning @ 10:00. told all my friends going with have their money to me so we can all order together and sit together but if they bullshit they gonna have to have bad seats like they did at the rwu tour cuz im gettin mine dammit

Will you be meeting up with anybody from here?

i think im gonna hand my money over to trey so i can sit near him he can get my ticket when he gets his

Are u saying they wont be going due to it being sold out OR they're just "acting" like they're going? :lol:

Will you be meeting up with anybody from here?

i think im gonna hand my money over to trey so i can sit near him he can get my ticket when he gets his

i dunno but i met alot of new fans on the facebook even page and a few that hit me up from seein me on there. but im going with 6 friends and a few maybes lol. but i will get my tickets during presale or 1st thing the next morning when they go public. im so ready. a few friends want me to go to the houston date but i dont thing imma do that. if i would go to any other date it would be ny with yall.

Are u saying they wont be going due to it being sold out OR they're just "acting" like they're going? :lol:

they just pretending :coffee:

and i wont be messy and name names unless my paypal account gets filled :lmao:

i dunno but i met alot of new fans on the facebook even page and a few that hit me up from seein me on there. but im going with 6 friends and a few maybes lol. but i will get my tickets during presale or 1st thing the next morning when they go public. im so ready. a few friends want me to go to the houston date but i dont thing imma do that. if i would go to any other date it would be ny with yall.

i dont go inside the facebook groups bcuz they keep spamming me with email :umm: i think i'll just hangout with trey and my friend regina she from philly but we met in ny a few years back and prob hangout with lamont

i dont go inside the facebook groups bcuz they keep spamming me with email :umm: i think i'll just hangout with trey and my friend regina she from philly but we met in ny a few years back and prob hangout with lamont

well im not in the group im just talking about the event page. and lamon thats cute lil bill right? oh and u need to text me for some info

well im not in the group im just talking about the event page. and lamon thats cute lil bill right? oh and u need to text me for some info

oh ok

you need a fan page for your remixes like you had on myspace

text sent :excited:

yea that is little bill

I'm NOT little bill :rolleyes:

oh ok

you need a fan page for your remixes like you had on myspace

text sent :excited:

yea that is little bill

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Don't we all -_-

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived