JANET US & CANADA TOUR DATES!!!!!!!!

Chase

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's gonna have to add second dates for some of these shows.

I getting a feeling she will. Like, why else are there those huge gaps in-between dates? I think they're seeing how big the demand is so they can have the space to add extra dates

That's the plan...but we'll see. It might end up being NJ or DC. :blush:

Xternal wouldn't even get a chance because I would be wearing you out. :excited:

Does the tickets for NJ go on sale first? :unsure: I really don't know what I wanna do yet...I expected summer tour. May, June...lol

:unsure:

idk what to do either I could stay with my big bro trey or get a hotel if I pick newyork. Sumthings telling me to see her in newyork first

Looks like i'm going to Frisco. Her tickets are sooo cheap

Ticket Price: Bill Graham Civic Auditorium

San Francisco, CA

Tuesday, April 19

8:00PM

Friday, January 14

$149.50 - Reserved Seating

$99.50 - Reserved Seating

$79.50 - Reserved Seating

$49.50 - Reserved Seating

She killed it in that video with mandoucha. I was like oh wow I never seen a white girl who could really dance... but yeah... it did go downhill after that... I love black out though I still listen to it... to me its one of the greatest pop albums of all time and I'm not even a fan of hers.

Janet fans cling on to the good ole days too.... and its a lil annoying but atleast Janet can still put on a good show and really put her pussy in a performance.

i just fuckin can't :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

the thing i hate about traveling is you run the risk of cancelling and the show being postponed...so then it messes your money up and UGH!!!...IM GETTING PISSED ALL OVER AGAIN

I really doubt she will do that again.. I'm sure this tour is sort of an apology for what happened on the last tour..

:lol::lol:

laugh now cry later papa smurf <_< ...but if everything goes as planned man we will have an amazing time...it'll be different than me going to new orleans staying with a complete stranger...smh and the bitch wasnt even a stan...all that damn complaining :angry:

Archived