JANET US & CANADA TOUR DATES!!!!!!!!

Chase

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um LMAO. She's wasn't doing Janet Jackson numbers that's why there was so much hoopla surrounding the previous tour. It's not about selling "decently". Right, but the overall average sell-out was just 84%. It's really no shade and I'm not acting like Janet's a mediocre act. Just being honest. Also the most important thing that Janet needs is demand.

FTW. B)

come to the jersey show with me and x that way we can pimp you on the boardwalk afterwards :excited:

You mean so me and Xternal can pimp YOU out...after him and I get finished taking turns with your loose booty. :excited: :excited: :coffee:

I might actually end up coming to the NJ show...I don't know yet. I really would like to do two or three shows though. We'll see.

You mean so me and Xternal can pimp YOU out...after him and I get finished taking turns with your loose booty. :excited: :excited: :coffee:

I might actually end up coming to the NJ show...I don't know yet. I really would like to do two or three shows though. We'll see.

Ch. u would bust the first 40 seconds so lets not :coffee:

I wanna get my ticket for the jersey show first but ill cry if ny sells out :tear:

That's exactly my point Caramel Muffin... The prices for last time ran upwards to 250. So I love these prices ^_^:blush:

Ohhhh Hot Cakes, I thought you meant the price for the Ct was the same for all over.. I didn't realize you were talking about the RWY tour.

Ohhhh Hot Cakes, I thought you meant the price for the Ct was the same for all over.. I didn't realize you were talking about the RWY tour.

Yea cupcake. I was comparing this tour to the last one. :lol: Hell this is even better than what I paid for Maxwell's last one.

u comin back 2 nyc ??? :yep::unsure:

That's the plan...but we'll see. It might end up being NJ or DC. :blush:

Ch. u would bust the first 40 seconds so lets not :coffee:

I wanna get my ticket for the jersey show first but ill cry if ny sells out :tear:

Xternal wouldn't even get a chance because I would be wearing you out. :excited:

Does the tickets for NJ go on sale first? :unsure: I really don't know what I wanna do yet...I expected summer tour. May, June...lol

Archived