My State Is Flooded!

TwistedElegance™

I don't know how much coverage this is receiving overseas, but the state of Queensland in Australia is basically underwater. By Thursday, flood levels are expected to rise higher than those which set records in the mid-'70s. I live in the CBD and we are one of 30 suburbs who were told to get to higher ground as soon as possible. Luckily my apartment is 20 floors above ground level, but there's a good chance my car will be washed away. Eight people have already drowned and 72 are unaccounted for. And if that weren't enough to worry about, my brother and his wife are in hospital right now because there's a 90% chance she suffered a miscarriage last night. :tear:

I don't know how much coverage this is receiving overseas, but the state of Queensland in Australia is basically underwater. By Thursday, flood levels are expected to rise higher than those which set records in the mid-'70s. I live in the CBD and we are one of 30 suburbs who were told to get to higher ground as soon as possible. Luckily my apartment is 20 floors above ground level, but there's a good chance my car will be washed away. Eight people have already drowned and 72 are unaccounted for. And if that weren't enough to worry about, my brother and his wife are in hospital right now because there's a 90% chance she suffered a miscarriage last night. :tear:

I want to get to your tragedy in a minute but where did those photos of Janet come from :blink: ?

Seriouly, it has been in the international news. These are tough times lately it seems in many parts of the world.

I hope you and family are able to get past this difficult time. Stay close and support one another. That's about all you can do.

Yeah it was trending on Twitter and I did some moderate research on it.

Tell the ppl on Queensland to give their lives to Janhova before the rapture. It's the only way!

A little bit of humor.. :lmao::lmao:

Sorry TE..I seen this on CNN this morning..I'll pray for you and your family.

Miss Demeter is on some other shyt this winter. She know she won't see Persephone until the Springtime.. :rolleyes:

If eve the bottom floor of your building is flooded the will likely shut down all of the utilitiesbfor safety reason. You should toe you laptop and leave now :blink:

YES i SAW THIS ON THE NEWS PLEASE BE CAREFUL WATER IS SO DANGEROUS!

Archived