My friend wants me to go clubbing with him for his birthday

bu.

I don't want to go to the club though bailey. If I go to a club I'd probably be the boring one that sits down and does a commentary of the room and then ends up looking after everyone's bags :lol:. I'm just not a club type of person. I'd much rather sit in a classy bar and have good conversation :unsure:.

I thought I would be that way too but it's different once you're actually there. You don't have to act a fool, it's nice to just be in an atmosphere where there are drinks and music and dancing and people are enjoying themselves. I actually find it relaxing.

Dancing is a must though, even if only for a few minutes. You are a child of Janhova and whether good or bad you must do it. -_-

I have to go out in London next weekend. I don't have a damn clue what to wear. But I doubt y'all can help me with that :lol:

I don't understand where we went 'wrong' in life for us to be so awful with such things :lmao:.

Oh hell naw! You'd make me mad if you was one of my friends and did that shit. I'd probably tell you you shouldn't of came. I've done that to my ex and said "You're boring" but this was at my place when we were pre-drinking and listening to music before we went out to the club. Yeah if you go out to the club you don't have to go out and dance to every song but you do need to get out there a few times. It's ok to sit back for a little but don't do it the whole night

:lmao:!! But I don't know what to do except sit haha. Is it really ok to be stood out there dancing like Mariah?

I thought I would be that way too but it's different once you're actually there. You don't have to act a fool, it's nice to just be in an atmosphere where there are drinks and music and dancing and people are enjoying themselves. I actually find it relaxing.

Dancing is a must though, even if only for a few minutes. You are a child of Janhova and whether good or bad you must do it. -_-

Haha really? I guess I need to go there and face my fears.

I think I need to pray to janhova and ask her to bless me with her talent for the night so I can go out there and pretend like I'm in the Rock Wit U video

Haha really? I guess I need to go there and face my fears.

I think I need to pray to janhova and ask her to bless me with her talent for the night so I can go out there and pretend like I'm in the Rock Wit U video

Yes! It's definitely worth a try.

lmao if the spirit of Janhova is within you then ye should have no fear on the floor. -_-

And even when you dance you don't have to dance big - just a side step here and there is enough lol.

I think that because Bubu has never been to a club he's thinking it's more intense/judgemental/scary than it is. Most people are drunk and don't care anyway lol

Yes! It's definitely worth a try.

lmao if the spirit of Janhova is within you then ye should have no fear on the floor. -_-

May her spirit be with me :tear:

And even when you dance you don't have to dance big - just a side step here and there is enough lol.

I think that because Bubu has never been to a club he's thinking it's more intense/judgemental/scary than it is. Most people are drunk and don't care anyway lol

Haha that's exactly what I'm thinking - I only have movies to go off and I see them dance like they're on speed in the movies :lol:

Well the first time is scary in that way, at least for introverts. :lol: I was petrified but I warmed up to it. It's good you're going with someone you know though Bu, it'll be even more fun.

Yes lol. You only get called out if you're not doing anything at all on the floor, so if you dance -- good or bad, big or small -- no one will care.

*Crosses your chest*

• Upvote 1

I dont always know what to expect at the club neither, no one does, I could spot my next BF, or I may see an ex BF who I need to bust upside the head, honey life is about taking some risks to have a pay off, have fun get out, at first I thought you were just not interested in this, now you sound like a young gay virgin with lots of questions about what its going to be like, you want to do it but you are afraid....that's the issue here you have a fear.....nothing wrong with having fears we all have them....but this club thing is not that much to fear its not like the entire bar will be focused on you, only Paul thinks like that :whistle: but its still an irrational fear

Haha that's exactly what I'm thinking - I only have movies to go off and I see them dance like they're on speed in the movies :lol:

That doesn't happen Bubu - only super camp black people dance like that ;) Everyone else just dances really simply. Kinda like Janet in go deep or someone to call my lover. You'll be fine if you decide to go.

and the whole point is to have fun, dance yo ass off if you want, I cannot believe Paul is imposing all these do not rules, don't do dance routines, only do a two step...we had this convo awhile back about opening your mind to others, you might think its the "cool" thing to go to the club get in the pretty committee click and show attitude all night, but what you should know already is half the rest of the bar is saying look at those stuck up bitches :filenails: when I go to the club its about fun, sure you have the unapproachables, sometimes a really good looking guy wants to have someone even try and approach them , they find that kinda attractive being confident enough to do that in a respectful way.

I don't sit in the pretty committee thanks :)

Don't judge me bailey-boo if you went clubbing with me you'd have a blast because I'm fun and easy going. Just know that if you start bringing out the routines I'll be at the bar.

I'm just trying to let Bubu know that the people who dance like they're in a music video are in the extreme minority :)

Oh hell naw! You'd make me mad if you was one of my friends and did that shit. I'd probably tell you you shouldn't of came. I've done that to my ex and said "You're boring" but this was at my place when we were pre-drinking and listening to music before we went out to the club. Yeah if you go out to the club you don't have to go out and dance to every song but you do need to get out there a few times. It's ok to sit back for a little but don't do it the whole night

Ive seen gay dudes that do that the whole night they too cute to dance, and I think to myself how wack are you :umm: ....this whole thread is about worrying what other people think, and I know that Katt Williams clip went right over a lot of heads, the whole thing he was getting at is "have some fun in your life" sometimes its being silly with your friends thats all there really is to it, this reminds me of the interlude to that TLC album about being in the club wearing expensive stuff because you want folks to notice (because you're worried about what others think) "In Japan they just move to the one and two" :w00t:

Don't judge me bailey-boo if you went clubbing with me you'd have a blast because I'm fun and easy going. Just know that if you start bringing out the routines I'll be at the bar.

I'm just trying to let Bubu know that the people who dance like they're in a music video are in the extreme minority :)

IN my best Janet voice "LET'S GO!"......okay let me not judge you then fine, okay so I see you at the bar those English muffins look fresh out the oven, I decide to approach you, introduce myself offer to buy you a drink......now what happens? You finish the story :)

and some people can't dance....I can....trust Im a platinum member of the church of Janhova and I gets down :)

what exactly is the blast part? could you define what a blast night at the club is in Paul's terms Im giving you to chance to tell me so no assumptions are made about you....

Well the first time is scary in that way, at least for introverts. :lol: I was petrified but I warmed up to it. It's good you're going with someone you know though Bu, it'll be even more fun.

Yes lol. You only get called out if you're not doing anything at all on the floor, so if you dance -- good or bad, big or small -- no one will care.

*Crosses your chest*

its great he's going with someone he has back up.....its the guys that come to the bar only for sex, I have seen all brands of ratchet at the bar, I saw a dude show up at like 1am he in jeans and sneakers, he looked busted, cute guy, but you could tell he didn't put any effort into dressing he was there on a misson, and trust his eyes were scoping the scene out.

I approached a local weather forecaster from the news, he was cute, moved though, anyway I went up to him and just started a convo, but he was full of himself he was from the South, but on the news you could barely tell he had a southern accent, he shaded me good, he hit me with the deepest White person Color Purple get to the back of the bus accent he had, and I thought to myself oh I see, well whatever on to the next one :filenails: I can take a hint

IN my best Janet voice "LET'S GO!"......okay let me not judge you then fine, okay so I see you at the bar those English muffins look fresh out the oven, I decide to approach you, introduce myself offer to buy you a drink......now what happens? You finish the story :)

I politely accept and hold a conversation and see what's next on your agenda :shifty:

• Upvote 1

what exactly is the blast part? could you define what a blast night at the club is in Paul's terms Im giving you to chance to tell me so no assumptions are made about you....

You'll have to wait and see :) I can't give away all my secrets on here!

• Upvote 1

its great he's going with someone he has back up.....its the guys that come to the bar only for sex, I have seen all brands of ratchet at the bar, I saw a dude show up at like 1am he in jeans and sneakers, he looked busted, cute guy, but you could tell he didn't put any effort into dressing he was there on a misson, and trust his eyes were scoping the scene out.

I approached a local weather forecaster from the news, he was cute, moved though, anyway I went up to him and just started a convo, but he was full of himself he was from the South, but on the news you could barely tell he had a southern accent, he shaded me good, he hit me with the deepest White person Color Purple get to the back of the bus accent he had, and I thought to myself oh I see, well whatever on to the next one :filenails: I can take a hint

Most people go to gay clubs in jeans, tshirts and 'sneakers' here. It's really relaxed. Most people don't dress up to club.

Most people go to gay clubs in jeans, tshirts and 'sneakers' here. It's really relaxed. Most people don't dress up to club.

actually at this club I was talking about the truth is you dress appropriate to the audience, he looked like shit compared to the crowd, that is you should know how to look if you show up to the Vanity Fair after party you don't wear jeans unless your Janet Jackson :whistle: