My friend wants me to go clubbing with him for his birthday

bu.

you've never been to a club nor on a date :unsure:

If you go to the club and you have a friend that means you are not alone, so you just go, who said you had to dance? I see plenty of guys that are at gay bars that never dance, they usually looking for a piece :umm: anywho, you should go relax have a drink, no one said you had to get drunk but alcohol is a social lubricant and from what it sounds your pus is dry honey. You need to do this because for one sounds like you want to, and two you're afraid to do it. Conquering our fears by experiencing them is the only way to move on from them otherwise you stay scared to do shit. This is not a complex task, go with him find a table to sit and observe if you do nothing else.

• Upvote 1

I have never been to a club before :umm:.

I don't know how to dance :unsure:. I literally dance like this:

mariah-gets-down-o.gif

as for dancing the best fun is when you get a good buzz and get out there and dance like no one is watching and you dont give a fuck, see how much fun you have

I know this is advance level for you....BUT there is a lot of truth in what is being said in the clip below...A LOT

that is unless your friend is a social butterfly ....so if you going with Paul....you fucked honey :filenails:

I'm not a social butterfly, I don't go from person to person. I just mind my own business and people come up to me, grab me when I pass, try to rub their crotches on me etc :)

• Upvote 2

I don't want to go to the club though bailey. If I go to a club I'd probably be the boring one that sits down and does a commentary of the room and then ends up looking after everyone's bags :lol:. I'm just not a club type of person. I'd much rather sit in a classy bar and have good conversation :unsure:.

I don't want to go to the club though bailey. If I go to a club I'd probably be the boring one that sits down and does a commentary of the room and then ends up looking after everyone's bags :lol:. I'm just not a club type of person. I'd much rather sit in a classy bar and have good conversation :unsure:.

Im not a club person either, never was, never could figure out why all the "cool" gays and I didn't get along, not until I matured enough to see Im not down with being in the bar every night of the week looking for drugs and ass. I like to cook and watch movies, I like stability, But bitch I will do ANDS routine on yo ass in the club and make it look hot king kong aint got shit on me :w00t: ....point is have fun where its to be had, my friend Chris who I used to work with was a drinker, and he stopped, I guess it must have been bad because he was celebrating being sober for a year I wanna say in 2004, anyway when we went to the gay bar I asked him is it hard for you to be in a bar being someone who doesn't drink? He said no he just sits back and makes fun of the drunks...point is find your fun no matter how

OHHHH so you guys are not on the same page and you dont know how to tell him? You want to have fun but not that fun? Well if he is a decent friend he should know you well enough to know you wont enjoy that kinda night. Im the type that goes with the flow, I prefer dinner parties to nightclubs but if I must protect Paul from being rubbed up against someone must take one for the team :shifty:

Im not a club person either, never was, never could figure out why all the "cool" gays and I didn't get along, not until I matured enough to see Im not down with being in the bar every night of the week looking for drugs and ass. I like to cook and watch movies, I like stability, But bitch I will do ANDS routine on yo ass in the club and make it look hot king kong aint got shit on me :w00t: ....point is have fun where its to be had, my friend Chris who I used to work with was a drinker, and he stopped, I guess it must have been bad because he was celebrating being sober for a year I wanna say in 2004, anyway when we went to the gay bar I asked him is it hard for you to be in a bar being someone who doesn't drink? He said no he just sits back and makes fun of the drunks...point is find your fun no matter how

Never ever do a dance routine in a club.....

Never ever do a dance routine in a club.....

I wouldn't embarass myself going THAT far but I would be lying if I said I don't have some Janet moves that look cool here and there, but doing Rhythm Nation in the club is not the bizness...silly Paul.....point is relax, I couldn't be in the club just not interacting with people either just standing and being admired is kinda stand off ish, like well he's not approachable

I wouldn't embarass myself going THAT far but I would be lying if I said I don't have some Janet moves that look cool here and there, but doing Rhythm Nation in the club is not the bizness...silly Paul.....point is relax, I couldn't be in the club just not interacting with people either just standing and being admired is kinda stand off ish, like well he's not approachable

If someone strikes up a conversation then of course I will speak to them. But if you're going to just stand and stare or grab me when I pass then a smile is the most you'll get. I know people that will cuss you out of you touch them or rub against them - at least I keep it cute and laugh it off lol

He's a clubaholic. I figured it's his birthday so let him do what he wants. But I already told him I'd probably be a bore :lol:. There'll be loads of his other people too :S

I figured that there would be other people, you can sit and nurse one drink....that's not going to kill you ...one night you show up just for his birthday no one said close the bar out, I used to do that a lot go out, have a drink get bored and make it home just in time for "Stargate" :w00t:

If someone strikes up a conversation then of course I will speak to them. But if you're going to just stand and stare or grab me when I pass then a smile is the most you'll get. I know people that will cuss you out of you touch them or rub against them - at least I keep it cute and laugh it off lol

OHhhhhhhhhh :good: you made it sound like all you did was stand

I figured that there would be other people, you can sit and nurse one drink....that's not going to kill you ...one night you show up just for his birthday no one said close the bar out, I used to do that a lot go out, have a drink get bored and make it home just in time for "Stargate" :w00t:

He's gonna expect me to dance :lol:

Oh hell naw! You'd make me mad if you was one of my friends and did that shit. I'd probably tell you you shouldn't of came. I've done that to my ex and said "You're boring" but this was at my place when we were pre-drinking and listening to music before we went out to the club. Yeah if you go out to the club you don't have to go out and dance to every song but you do need to get out there a few times. It's ok to sit back for a little but don't do it the whole night