My friend wants me to go clubbing with him for his birthday

bu.

I don't want to go to the club though bailey. If I go to a club I'd probably be the boring one that sits down and does a commentary of the room and then ends up looking after everyone's bags :lol:. I'm just not a club type of person. I'd much rather sit in a classy bar and have good conversation :unsure:.

You and me are the same person tbh lol.

I usually hit them with a little too step, nothing much. I occasionally throw my hand up once or twice to look like I'm actually enjoying myself lol. I'm also a part of the rhythmless nation.

Your telling if a DJ dropped Feedback your spirit wouldnt be moved??? Child, she is in ALL of us. A sippeth of red wine and you'll come alive :w00t:

If you dont know any of there other friends, would it help if you brought someone else with you?

:lmao:! I think I'll need 10 sippeths

Yeah I'm going to ask if I can take a +1 :lol:!!

If you did that with conviction on the dancefloor you would look pretty cool ^_^

Lol really?? I'm gonna start practising :lol:

I hope you end up enjoying yourself.

Just keep practising your Whitney two-step. The gurls won't be able to handle your Janhova break downs. -_-

I hope so too :lol:

omg there's a gif of her doing the 2-step :lmao:!!! I can't find it tho!

You and me are the same person tbh lol.

I usually hit them with a little too step, nothing much. I occasionally throw my hand up once or twice to look like I'm actually enjoying myself lol. I'm also a part of the rhythmless nation.

:lmao:!! Omg you should come! We'll slay the dancefloor with our moves :lmao:

You'll be surprised what happens when you let go of your fear of looking stupid and let the music overtake you (provided its good music). I am not an extrovert but I will slow grind on a stage by myself and not give a fuck

The prude that I am I'll probably end up doing some dirty rubbing and grinding

tumblr_mch69iEFWX1rj0csbo1_500.gif

you've never been to a club nor on a date :unsure:

If you go to the club and you have a friend that means you are not alone, so you just go, who said you had to dance? I see plenty of guys that are at gay bars that never dance, they usually looking for a piece :umm: anywho, you should go relax have a drink, no one said you had to get drunk but alcohol is a social lubricant and from what it sounds your pus is dry honey. You need to do this because for one sounds like you want to, and two you're afraid to do it. Conquering our fears by experiencing them is the only way to move on from them otherwise you stay scared to do shit. This is not a complex task, go with him find a table to sit and observe if you do nothing else.

Everyone needs to do all those things at least one. No wonder some of ya'll sitting in these threads being bitter. He needs to go out and live a little

I don't want to go to the club though bailey. If I go to a club I'd probably be the boring one that sits down and does a commentary of the room and then ends up looking after everyone's bags :lol:. I'm just not a club type of person. I'd much rather sit in a classy bar and have good conversation :unsure:.

Yu poor soul. They have a coat room usually. But since you've never been I'm gonna let that one slide :lmao:

Yu poor soul. They have a coat room usually. But since you've never been I'm gonna let that one slide :lmao:

he missing out, even I can say I have done a lot, getting fucked up in the club, hooking up and leaving with someone, having a blast, talking shit, having shit talked about me and my crew and giving nary a fuck. The entire point is enjoy yo muthafucking life, get out there dance yo ass off, have drinks and be merry do you ....I have had guys tell me .."you look good up there dancing" or females will want to dance with me, I have had str8 females tell me "the way you dance I bet you fuck that way too"

Everyone needs to do all those things at least one. No wonder some of ya'll sitting in these threads being bitter. He needs to go out and live a little

I was trying to ease him in, I wasn't going to throw the man into the pool head first, let him get his feet wet a lil :shifty: ...now would I go out and get a damn good buzz? Hell yea, sometimes we do pre-drinks so we don't show up completely sober, like naw we going there? I gotta be fucked up to walk up in that ratchet bar....and believe you me the best fun can be had with friends and drank in the club....like I gives nary a fuck about what anyone here thinks I'm doing me, I may or may not do you, but Im gonna wake up tomorrow like....damn that was fun

:umm:

As much as I post mixes you should have been to a club and have learned how to dance by now

I don't listen to them :filenails:. :blush:

They do?? :lmao:!!

I was trying to ease him in, I wasn't going to throw the man into the pool head first, let him get his feet wet a lil :shifty: ...now would I go out and get a damn good buzz? Hell yea, sometimes we do pre-drinks so we don't show up completely sober, like naw we going there? I gotta be fucked up to walk up in that ratchet bar....and believe you me the best fun can be had with friends and drank in the club....like I gives nary a fuck about what anyone here thinks I'm doing me, I may or may not do you, but Im gonna wake up tomorrow like....damn that was fun

Ease him in? Lmao ch that sounds so sexual

Yes they do. :lmao: All shady comments you throw at me should be disqualified for the next 24 hours :lmao:

:lmao: I'll leave you be for 24 hours then

In clubs you usually have to put your coat and bag in the cloakroom, otherwise it would get stolen lol

But I always see in the movies there's one poor Tina Fey looking loser that's babysitting the purses etc :lol:.