Sooo... Aca-Awkward But Destiny's Child kinda flopped

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

How do you explain Rihanna calling Quen Beyonce, "a stab to her self esteem"? She better worship ha queen! Even she knows she doesn't measure up. Insecure Ho.

lol being insecure has nothing to do with anything, tht may be what she feels about herself, insecurity is a normal feeling for humans, wht r u a robot now? lol im looking from the outside and riri is def more striking looks wise and can change her physical appearance up plenty of times, not be scared to do it, and look amazing, shes done it her whole career
  • Upvote 1

I'm not the one saying her dance moves are easy. :mellow: Why are you bringing up Janet? I thought this was about Rihanna and King Bey. Oh, "I love the subject changes",

Oh well I figured since it's perfectly acceptable to bring in other artist like you've continued to do, why not bring in the Real Head Bitch In Charge, and I see again you ducked the answer....pitty.

• Upvote 1

Oh well I figured since it's perfectly acceptable to bring in other artist like you've continued to do, why not bring in the Real Head Bitch In Charge, and I see again you ducked the answer....pitty.

You're going on ignore. You're just the worst. No sense having ass. And just I case you forgot.

Beyonce>Rihanna and you

lol being insecure has nothing to do with anything, tht may be what she feels about herself, insecurity is a normal feeling for humans, wht r u a robot now? lol im looking from the outside and riri is def more striking looks wise and can change her physical appearance up plenty of times, not be scared to do it, and look amazing, shes done it her whole career

But how do you explain your girl saying QUEEN BEY is a stab to her self esteem? I mean, why argue? She knows the deal. :lmao:

You're going on ignore. You're just the worst. No sense having ass. And just I case you forgot.

Beyonce>Rihanna and you

Right......Im the 1 not making any sense...........all the people testifying to you being nuts is just not happening.....right

And that continues to be stupid

But how do you explain your girl saying QUEEN BEY is a stab to her self esteem? I mean, why argue? She knows the deal. :lmao:

lol i just answered tht and she didnt say queen anything, at least i dont recall hearing that, tht was from the facebook interview she did before unapologetic came out the guy was throwing words at her and he said beyonce, like i said were not talking about wht riri may think of herself or bey, thats irrelevant to this debate

lol i just answered tht and she didnt say queen anything, at least i dont recall hearing that, tht was from the facebook interview she did before unapologetic came out the guy was throwing words at her and he said beyonce, like i said were not talking about wht riri may think of herself or bey, thats irrelevant to this debate

But if your girl herself think Beyonce is a stab to her self esteem. Isn't this whole discussion null and void? :lmao:

But if your girl herself think Beyonce is a stab to her self esteem. Isn't this whole discussion null and void? :lmao:

no bc this discussion isnt about wht she thinks about HERSELF or BEYONCE, 3rd or 4th time i said that, u dont listen lol, thts like when oprah was praising janet for her dancing/performance abilities in the 97 interview, and janet, being her insecure self, said im an ok dancer, which the audience erupted in disbelief and clapped and praised her, just bc rihanna said regarding beyonce tht doesnt mean i feel that way

no bc this discussion isnt about wht she thinks about HERSELF or BEYONCE, 3rd or 4th time i said that, u dont listen lol, thts like when oprah was praising janet for her dancing/performance abilities in the 97 interview, and janet, being her insecure self, said im an ok dancer, which the audience erupted in disbelief and clapped and praised her, just bc rihanna said regarding beyonce tht doesnt mean i feel that way

I know that but I don't think you're getting the point. Rihanna knows Beyonce is better. Why argue?

in lieu of not giving a fuck if people think im dick riding or not, i completely agree!

Exactly, since when is agreeing dick riding? And for the obviously childish & mis-informed people who think it is, thats they're problem. Hell I can agree with Bu & Game on a ton of topics but then go toe to toe if I want to too.