Sooo... Aca-Awkward But Destiny's Child kinda flopped

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

ughh just stop im not talking about instagram or cutting your hair stay with me, if u listen to rihannas albums from top to bottom they get better with each album, beyonce?....not so much hey maybe beyonce needs a lil weed in her system, to shake things up and go left field and actually surprise us the nxt time around, her next album should be called 'Lace fronts & Leotards' we all voted that rihanna has the far more superior music catalog anyway so its all good

Rihanna will never be better than Beyonce. Live with it. Beyonce's discography>Rihanna's

ughh just stop im not talking about instagram or cutting your hair stay with me, if u listen to rihannas albums from top to bottom they get better with each album, beyonce?....not so much hey maybe beyonce needs a lil weed in her system, to shake things up and go left field and actually surprise us the nxt time around, her next album should be called 'Lace fronts & Leotards' we all voted that rihanna has the far more superior music catalog anyway so its all good

I don't know about that. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Rihanna but 'Unapologetic' felt real lazy with its recycled beats and repetitious lyrics. Now in Rihanna defense...the same could be said about B'day and I AM Sasha Fierce. Musically I wouldn't say that Rihanna's music is more superior to Beyoncé...they are about on the same level to me.

It was my response to you calling me delusional. Reevaluate your life first.

This is about Rihanna. So the fact that your binging up legends is a smokescreen because you will loose the battle against Beyonce. See?

How does that prove you're NOT delusional

No... I'm bringing up the legends because according to your Republican Math... The more Grammy's one has the better than are than somoene with less.. ie Rihanna, Mariah, MJ, & The Goddess... :umm:

I will loose the battle? :umm: You stealing my words like "smokescreen" and the fact that you're little "rule" only applies to Rihanna is beyond redic :lmao: I think you lost

I don't know about that. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Rihanna but 'Unapologetic' felt real lazy with its recycled beats and repetitious lyrics. Now in Rihanna defense...the same could be said about B'day and I AM Sasha Fierce. Musically I wouldn't say that Rihanna's music is more superior to Beyoncé...they are about on the same level to me.

Same level? :blink: Name 3 Beyonce songs with Depth

• Upvote 1

ok, but u have to agree there is a much greater effort in rihanna to bring something new to the table more than bey, that is just obvious im sorry but putting dangerously in love (my fav bey album), b'day, sasha fierce, and 4lop up against gggb, rated r ( my fave riri album), loud, and TTT.....theres no contest

Same level? :blink: Name 3 Beyonce songs with Depth

And why would I do that when I know that you are convinced that she has none. :rolleyes: Come on Game, this is Voodeux boo...that shit don't work on me. I accept both Beyoncé and Rihanna as pop stars...I can be very anti-pop sometimes so I could give two broke dicks which one ya'll prefer and which one ya'll cant stand..they are on the same level to me, the delivery is just different.
  • Upvote 1

And why would I do that when I know that you are convinced that she has none. :rolleyes: Come on Game, this is Voodeux boo...that shit don't work on me. I accept both Beyoncé and Rihanna as pop stars...I can be very anti-pop sometimes so I could give two broke dicks which one ya'll prefer and which one ya'll cant stand..they are on the same level to me, the delivery is just different.

idk ive seen u praise riri on here a lot more than bey especially after the rated r album, just sayin

It was my response to you calling me delusional. Reevaluate your life first.

This is about Rihanna. So the fact that your binging up legends is a smokescreen because you will loose the battle against Beyonce. See?

c

If your logic is accurate..it would cover ALL grounds and not be selective in who it applies to. If you're saying it applies to Rihanna but not Janet MJ or Mariah then you're only showcasing how ur logic is a fail. It's very black and white. Your logic cant have a gray area.

ok, but u have to agree there is a much greater effort in rihanna to bring something new to the table more than bey, that is just obvious im sorry but putting dangerously in love (my fav bey album), b'day, sasha fierce, and 4lop up against gggb, rated r ( my fave riri album), loud, and TTT.....theres no contest

I love 4, as much as I love Rated R. Rihanna is definitely more interesting out of the two because she comes off as fearless and I can feel that in her music.
  • Upvote 1

I love 4, as much as I love Rated R. Rihanna is definitely more interesting out of the two because she comes off as fearless and I can feel that in her music.

see thts wht im saying i wish beyonce would become fearless and stop being so safe and drab all the time, beyonce may be the better singer but i feel like riri will be here for a long time, shes almost at a decade in her solo career, and her 7th album saw its highest first week sales and a #1 debut and #1 song

it may have been a true statement in 2006, its just false and full of ridiculousness these days

I ran out of likes.

she sure does, she has enough talent to do wht she does, and she gets better with each album. beyonce, the better singer, could learn a thing or two from rihanna, about throwing safety and comfort out the window, whether u wanna peak ur head from out of B'Tard's ass or not

Basically she could learn how to be a real artist