Sooo... Aca-Awkward But Destiny's Child kinda flopped

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Are you high? You just contradicted yourself. Once again, By what standards is Rihanna, "The Top Female" in aspect that matter? Singing? Dancing? Songwriting?

High.. sober. Drunk... Ralph is right... Rihanna's discography >>> Beyonce's

Beyonce can sing louder, but lyrically, she's weak... performance wise.. it depends on the song...

• Upvote 1

High.. sober. Drunk... Ralph is right... Rihanna's discography >>> Beyonce's

Beyonce can sing louder, but lyrically, she's weak... performance wise.. it depends on the song...

All truth spoken, Hell Rated R ALONE is better than all DC&Bey albums. Rihanna eaily beats her with music. Whether she has writting credits or not, the music she has on her albums is substancial and theres obvious growth....she's not releasing the same album over & over content wise.

Shit Russian Rullette & Diamonds alone.....

Rihanna has better singles but to say her entire discography as a whole is better than beyonce's is half cocked :coffee:

I'm sticking to my opinion... Beyonce only has like 4 solo albums.. but they're mostly very bland...

Rihanna has depth to her.. a deep soul... a deep thinker.. she's the girl you wanna party with and her music reflects that.. The girl who came from nothing and has worked her ass off.. that's what I appreciate about Rihanna

• Upvote 1

I'm sticking to my opinion... Beyonce only has like 4 solo albums.. but they're mostly very bland...

Rihanna has depth to her.. a deep soul... a deep thinker.. she's the girl you wanna party with and her music reflects that.. The girl who came from nothing and has worked her ass off.. that's what I appreciate about Rihanna

2lup4sp.gif

Not to mention she can also emote with her ballads.

She only did that wit Stay so far :rolleyes:

Nah actually theres Unfaithful, Take A Bow, Goodbye (1 of her best & most underrated songs), Stupid In love, Russian Roulette, Love the way you lie, Skin, Man Down, California King Bed, Farewell, Fool In Love, Stay, Diamonds, Looovvvee song, etc. you get the idea.

she sorta married Jay-Z sooooo :umm: and piggybacked off Destiny's Child... and was sued a lot for stealing music..

Don't get me wrong.. she works hard.. but Rihanna worked harder

Beyonce was already a successful artist before she even got involved with jay z. Rihanna on the other had was plucked from obscurity by jay z and groomed to be a popstar.

You could bring up wyclef with destiny's child but they got more successful after they parted ways

Nah actually theres Unfaithful, Take A Bow, Goodbye (1 of her best & most underrated songs), Stupid In love, Russian Roulette, Love the way you lie, Skin, Man Down, California King Bed, Farewell, Fool In Love, Stay, Diamonds, Looovvvee song, etc. you get the idea.

Lol. Your bias against Beyonce is very funny and extremely transparent. The only song Rihanna has really sounded raw in is Stay.

Beyonce was already a successful artist before she even got involved with jay z. Rihanna on the other had was plucked from obscurity by jay z and groomed to be a popstar.

You could bring up wyclef with destiny's child but they got more successful after they parted ways

a successful group artist... but solo.. she was dating the King of Music.... then married him.. then got knocked up by him... she pulled a Mariah Carey.. without the abuse

Rihanna may have been handpicked but so are a lot of girls... She did what she had to do to get to the top... that didn't involve a relationship with the King

but like I said.. Beyonce works hard... Rihanna worked harder

she sorta married Jay-Z sooooo :umm: nd was sued a lot for stealing music..

Don't get me wrong.. she works hard.. but Rihanna worked harder

She HAD to, she had to prove she wasn't gonna be Ciara, Ashanti, Tweet, Keyshia, & Amerie and only be known for 1 or 2 (if their lucky) albums/eras. She pushed the envelope in EVERY way a real musician should, she's always taking things to another level instead of resting on what she's got & done already.

Same cant be said for Honey BeeBee

• Upvote 1

It's not working if you get songs given to you.

One got famous by "beating" girls out of groups. The other got famous by being beaten up. One steals lyrics and is stuck image-wise The other doesn't have the ability to put her own spin on a song and sings it exactly the same way as the demo - even copying Australianisms on a certain song written by an Austrailian artist. One sells. The other gets more recognition. They're both great and yet both flawed.

I love them both :wub:.

• Upvote 1

Rihanna is going to be an icon, no doubt about it. IMO she got lucky and was given the world and evolved into the role of a superstar. Sort of like an arranged marriage. You can compare her to Britney, the perfect pop princess except Rihanna took that platform and with her nerve and instinct took it a completely different level.

Beyonce is the most talented all around in this generation of pop. She however carries a different weight than Rihanna. Certain things are expected of Beyonce because she is the best and in that way she is pigeonholed in a way Rihanna isn't. So Rihanna can take more risks and thrives on that whereas Beyonce takes risks to a certain extent but she's too grand to really do anything that provocative or groundbreaking if that makes sense. Gaga is the in between. Immensely talented and thrives on risk and controversy.

Gaga in other words is perfect and that's all I was really trying to say :coffee:

Lol. Your bias against Beyonce is very funny and extremely transparent. The only song Rihanna has really sounded raw in is Stay.

Sorry to break it to you but when it comes to originality vs.Bey, I'll never pick Bey. Now if we were talking vocalists, i think you'd be suprised, but oh well.

I highly suggest you going thrugh those songs listed, hell Unfaithful alone...

Sorry to break it to you but when it comes to originality vs.Bey, I'll never pick Bey. Now if we were talking vocalists, i think you'd be suprised, but oh well.

I highly suggest you going thrugh those songs listed, hell Unfaithful alone...

I know you're not trying to insinuate I don't know those songs :sigh:

One got famous by "beating" girls out of groups. The other got famous by being beaten up. One steals lyrics and is stuck image-wise The other doesn't have the ability to put her own spin on a song and sings it exactly the same way as the demo - even copying Australianisms on a certain song written by an Austrailian artist. One sells. The other gets more recognition. They're both great and yet both flawed.

But it can, we've seen it done through Diana, Aretha (who didn't write Respect but sang it like she was tellin a fucker off), & Whitney. You don't have to write the song to verbally connect to it.

Rihanna is going to be an icon, no doubt about it. IMO she got lucky and was given the world and evolved into the role of a superstar. Sort of like an arranged marriage. You can compare her to Britney, the perfect pop princess except Rihanna took that platform and with her nerve and instinct took it a completely different level.

Beyonce is the most talented all around in this generation of pop. She however carries a different weight than Rihanna. Certain things are expected of Beyonce because she is the best and in that way she is pigeonholed in a way Rihanna isn't. So Rihanna can take more risks and thrives on that whereas Beyonce takes risks to a certain extent but she's too grand to really do anything that provocative or groundbreaking if that makes sense. Gaga is the in between. Immensely talented and thrives on risk and controversy.

Gaga in other words is perfect and that's all I was really trying to say :coffee:

Gaga has one album that's great.. one that's horrid.. she can't be compared to the Beyonce's and Rihanna's.. She's behind so many others